Thread: Dance Floor
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 01:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Feeling rather stunning in her fabulous new dress, Mariel walked through the museum, a smile ever present on her face and her hand resting on Jorge's arm. She wasn't sure she could be in a better mood, relishing the chance to dress up in formal wear, and what better way to show off her newly engaged self and her fiance than with a lavish gala. It had been some time since she had visited the museum for leisure reasons, but it please her to see it all decked out for their event - it was quite striking.

Slowing just past the seating area, Mariel look back towards the food then over at the dance floor as a few couples began making their way out there. "Want to dance a bit before we get something to eat?" she asked Jorge as she turned her green eyes towards him. She did enjoy dancing with him and certainly wouldn't mind being close. Stepping a bit closer, she lightly tugged on his shirt collar and grinned a bit before biting her lip. "You look gorgeous, by the way." Not that she didn't think he always did, but she did enjoy very much when he dressed really nice.
He was at a ministry function. If he would have bet his life on this happening a few years ago he would have been dead wrong, but he was here with the most beautiful woman there. He knew this because of course he was looking around. Letting Mariel lead him around, he figured he'd let her take charge for the evening, it was her thing after all. He just took in the sights, never being here before, he had many things to see.

His brown eyes fell on her as she stopped and turned towards him. "Dancing with you." His signature smirk on his face, "You know I like to dance with you. Though dancing always makes me forget about food and think more on you." Leaning in he gave her a small kiss. Not minding to dress up and knowing he looked good his grin just stayed as she said he looked gorgeous. "Well I had to be, couldn't have you looking breath taking and me not trying to at least try to look nice." Chuckling he lead the way towards the dance floor.

Putting his arms around her and pulling her close he began dancing to the slower song that had just began. "Think they have any Salsa? You've gotten pretty good at that." Maybe they'd have to go visit their favorite little Salsa place again soon. It was always fun there.