View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 05:24 AM   #63 (permalink)
WeasleyGirl

Billywig

x3
Hala Madrid | What's up? | Live F♥rever | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
After Halloween, Aron had discovered that he didn't mind dressing up in costume so much. Well, there were a few parameters that had to be met before he was willing to do so. Namely that he couldn't be dressed up alone. Thankfully most of his colleagues had agreed to a theme - and he was still grumbly that his first and second choices had been taken by others - but he had made it work. After all, Accidents and Catastrophes was ALL about making things work.

Without anyone to watch his son for the evening - his fault because he hadn't failed to make arrangements with Seren's parents due to reorganizing all the records within the department - but it had been a happy accident as father and son could now wear meaningful matching costumes.

He spotted Gidyun looking creepy and decided to leave the man with just a nod of the head since he seemed engrossed in a conversation with a lady and, well, that costume was going to scare Derfael.

The bloke seemed safe enough though. Not someone that would instantly turn on his son's waterworks. Best yet, he was over by the buffet and Aron was hungry. Not to mention that Derfael couldn't survive on his fudge flies the entire night. Seren would probably have his head for letting their son eat half the box as it was. Shhhh. No one tell her!

Holding his son's hand as they walked towards the buffet, throwing a wave towards Simon as he passed him, Aron stood next to the man and grabbed a plate with his free hand. "I hear the Yorkshire pudding is good," he offered, grabbing a French roll and handing it to his son.

Gladly, there was plenty of food to feed an entire army and since he hadn't had lunch - too lazy busy to do it - he felt as in heaven. Brandon kept his coolness, even if his stomach was starting to make noises and he had the urge to eat the whole buffet.

He grabbed a plate and started putting food on it. Beef, smashed potatoes, vegetables and bacon. Did it looked as if he hadn't had food in ages? Who cares. If this was a buffet you should grab everything you wanted, it was free.

Before he could grab anything else, the man beside him spoke. He raised an eyebrow. Nice costume... "Really?" Probably what Harry Potter said was going to be true because if you are hungry, mostly everything you eat tastes good. Brandon put two of them on his plate. "I'll give it a try." He had a complete meal and was more than ready to eat it and after that he was going to grab a dessert.

"I'm Brandon, by the way. I work in the Department of Mysteries" He wondered if his name was Harry because it was definitely going to be hard not to laugh.

SHREWD | DUTIFUL | UNYIELDING
watching you, always watching