View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #55 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"You'd better do. You promised that moving back here was going to be okay. So far it only seems okay for you and the kids." Because her hopes and dreams had ceased to exist the moment he'd wanted to move to this new job and she'd quit hers to let him do that and keep his family too. "You can wear an apron. As long as you dance while hoovering too." Now THAT would be funny. She could record it and slip the footage to Kat or someone who would find it just as amusing. "Yes please."
He swallowed at her words, nodding. He had really felt horrible about the changes that had happened in the move that they'd made. It'd been years for both of them being here in England once again. "I'll make sure things change for the better. No more of this, I'll be around a lot more and you won't be sorry for having to leave Italy." And the position she'd given up. Snickering he tilted his head "Well I'll dance all you'd like." Just not sing...yeah that was a bad idea. "I'll be right back." he said with a smile.