View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 08:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
MudInMyBlood
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff

Graduated
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Her dad said all you need is love. Hm. "Your dad sounds like a Hufflepuff." Just an observation.

Wait, who was Harley? Oh. Oh, Merlin, she already named the unicorn she didn't even have. This was going to be a hard one to beat. "Cookies, sweets and left over vegetables. Sounds like a great diet." To be honest, he didn't even know what unicorns ate. Probably just grass? Weeds? He'd have to ask if he ever met one.

"Sure, they've got to. Somewhere." Somebody had to have a unicorn store around the world. It sounded like something Canada would do and fill it full of unicorn plushies or something. Fuller eyed the five or six books he got down for the Gryffindor. "Are you going to use any of these?" Or was she not going to listen to his advice?
AJ shrugged at the Hufflepuff remark. "He's a muggle." So she would never know what house he would belong in. "My sisters and I are the first to be all magical." It was super wicked too.

"It does. I'm pretty sure the veggies cancels out the sweet treats. Don't want him getting fat on account of him having to give me rides all the time." There's nothing worse than a lazy unicorn. Wellll, was he going to tell her where? "I'll have to google that when I get home." Did they even have computers here?

Oh yeah, the books. "I am, thanks." He had gone through all that work so it would be rude to just not read them right?