View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizasaurus View Post
"Because you're a woman, and I'm not" he said eyeing her "And it'd be odd dressing up as you considering you weren't in the Order of the Phoenix." His eyes narrowed though at her words "Right. Well it's not coming off, nor being cut. Because I kind of like it." Heh, she could argue all she wanted, he might leave it like this for awhile, he hadn't had it like this for quite a few years now! "You won't be cutting even a little off." he said firmly "You. You would dance?" he asked with a smirk "I normally have to drag you onto the dance floor. So I'm not too worried there." Free thinking companion. HAH!
"Some days I wonder..." she murmured, shaking her head a little. "Neither was Amelia Earhart." Gesturing to herself, Becca took a deep breath. "Fine." Her answer was short and quiet. "But don't try and kiss me looking like that. It will be the last thing you do." Seriously. She'd come here for him, she'd dressed up for him, and he'd even been late and now he was arguing because his general appearance unsettled her. "I would have done, yes." Biting her lip, Becca put her hands in her pockets. "Just... do what you want."

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.