View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 05:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Of course you can... "My dad says all you need is love." So here she was offering love, and it just wasn't good enough for the man. He didn't have to agree, he just needed to cough up some info.

It wasn't like she wasn't going to feed the animal at all. "My mum's a baker so I'll have plenty of cookies and other sweets left over I'm sure. Plus, I don't like eating my veggies so Harley can have them." Who was Harley? "Harley is the name of my unicorn... when I get it of course." Clearing up the whole crazy thing just in case his mind was going there. You could buy dog and cat food so why couldn't you buy unicorn food? "Well, somebody should get on that then." Maybe she would tell them herself this summer. AJ made a mental note to do just that.

Her eyes were bright as he mentioned a unicorn store. "Wow, they have one of those?" Totally trusting that an adult at her SCHOOL would not misguide her.
Her dad said all you need is love. Hm. "Your dad sounds like a Hufflepuff." Just an observation.

Wait, who was Harley? Oh. Oh, Merlin, she already named the unicorn she didn't even have. This was going to be a hard one to beat. "Cookies, sweets and left over vegetables. Sounds like a great diet." To be honest, he didn't even know what unicorns ate. Probably just grass? Weeds? He'd have to ask if he ever met one.

"Sure, they've got to. Somewhere." Somebody had to have a unicorn store around the world. It sounded like something Canada would do and fill it full of unicorn plushies or something. Fuller eyed the five or six books he got down for the Gryffindor. "Are you going to use any of these?" Or was she not going to listen to his advice?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise