Thread: Staff Dais
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 01:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default #this is awkward talking to Cassie whilst away from the table w Bunz XD
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Cassie happy snapped towards the woman, "A baby boy, awww how sweet. Do you have pictures I'd love to see." Of course every mother had pictures, but how sad, wasn't she sad leaving her baby to be here at the castle. What dedication to her students. The blonde was giving more snaps at the thought. "I bet he is just so presh" All babies were though.

"Oh a Ravenclaw, my older brother was one." He had been the only one in the family. The rest all Hufflepuff, but even as a Ravenclaw Cassie swore he should have been a puff. He fit better with the badgers. Though she wasn't really with him at school so maybe he had been different. "2062 Oh that was the same year I started at Hogwarts. I bet you graduated in the Spring I came in the fall." How funny was that! "You might have known my brother though. He graduated in 2064, the Ravenclaw I said about, Leo Morgan." Taking a bite of her toast she kept her green eyes towards the woman.
Fina had to fight off the urge to not roll her eyes at the blond's eccentric energy. Oh this woman just HAD to be Divination, not History of Magic. Yup. "Of course. I've even got me one of them magic pictures where I can watch him grow." But she'd share that ... later. Because right now there were more important things; like letting the boss see her point of view.

"Yea, my younger AND older sisters were both Ravenclaws, along with my mother." Oh and her husband too. Funny how her husband had Hufflepuff sisters though. And yup, she knew it; she was older than the blond. By about seven or eight years. "Just missed you getting sorted, but hmm, name sounds familiar. He would've graduated the year after my little sister, Alexandria Hadley, who no doubts knew him better than me. Hufflepuff had a Leo Moretti who was prefect actually in 2062 and 2063." Not the same name, but similar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Mhmm, darn right she should have asked ahead of time. Bunz nodded firmly at that but, to her credit, at least heard Fina out all the way. "It just irks me, I suppose, that she asked YOU about the position rather than directly applying through ME." She let out a small sigh as her eyes also trailed toward the Latina woman just waiting on the dais.

No no, the line about the budget had been just that... a line. Just a line. Fina's sad faces were somewhat getting to her, ugh. "Tell you what," the Headmistress crossed and uncrossed her arms. "We MIGHT have enough space JUST to try her out. Just to see how it works. It has been a while since we've had a qualified," not crazy, "professor teaching Arithmancy." And she couldn't be worse than French, right?

"So I'll go tell her." They could work out the details of the woman's limited teaching contract later.
Fina waited solemnly after she finished talking for Bunz' response. "I guess she just figured that inquiring through me might give her more opportunity? I mean I'm not sure what happened on the field trip, but maybe she didn't see you as ... approachable." Fina shrugged quietly. Of course it made no difference to her; but that's just because she KNEW Annie, as a boss and an older housemate back in their school days.

After consideration though, Annie seemed to let her guard down and decided they would try her out. So it seemed it did work. And she knew - just knew - Lolita was more than qualified and not crazy, at least. A bit strong-willed, but that wasn't a bad trait.

"Really? She won't let you down ... on the Arithmancy front," Fina nodded appreciatively. So they were good then? "I'm sorry again for not owling in advance."

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake