Thread: Staff Dais
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 01:55 AM   #20 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Is she wasn't so bouncy she'd be given sassy snaps Bunz instead of happy snaps..lol
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Whilst anticipating the response of Annie, her attention was turned back on Cassie for a moment. You were on maternity leave, right. Well goodness, gossip spread fast around Hogwarts; not that it was really gossip. "Yup. A boy, born just before school started actually." Oh? Well it was always good to have fans of muggles working on staff. BUT what ... fabtastic? Fina arched a brow carefully at the blond as she listened. "Likewise. Even if I was disappointed at first not be a Ravenclaw. Though ..." she frowned, noting the woman was definitely younger than her. "... my back in the day, was before yours, I reckon. I graduated in 2062." She was an honorary Ravenclaw, if one counted it based on books read, since she probably spent more time in the library than many eagles did.

Cassie happy snapped towards the woman, "A baby boy, awww how sweet. Do you have pictures I'd love to see." Of course every mother had pictures, but how sad, wasn't she sad leaving her baby to be here at the castle. What dedication to her students. The blonde was giving more snaps at the thought. "I bet he is just so presh" All babies were though.

"Oh a Ravenclaw, my older brother was one." He had been the only one in the family. The rest all Hufflepuff, but even as a Ravenclaw Cassie swore he should have been a puff. He fit better with the badgers. Though she wasn't really with him at school so maybe he had been different. "2062 Oh that was the same year I started at Hogwarts. I bet you graduated in the Spring I came in the fall." How funny was that! "You might have known my brother though. He graduated in 2064, the Ravenclaw I said about, Leo Morgan." Taking a bite of her toast she kept her green eyes towards the woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
As the other ladies were busy discussing the matters on hiring or not, Javy carefully chewed his toast while listening to Cassie before swalloingw. His face then shifted into a small frown of concern and curiosity. Not really noticing as her hand moved onto his arm because well, her looking very serious for one, and the the behavior on the winged horses. "Hmm." He carefully considered her worries. Javy knew about her gift with the animals, naturally given how close they once were. But still, he wondered if perhaps they were just simply having a little case of stable fever. "Thanks Cassie." Still was worth checking out though for certain reasons. "I'll see what I can do about them.. How long have you sensed this?"

Sitting back sipping her tea Cassie's eyes moved around the great hall. "Is it always this quiet in the mornings?" She wasn't a horrible morning person so the blonde was pretty awake, but the students didn't seem to be. Maybe they needed a bit more sugar in their cereal. Her focus back to the man near her she let go of his arm. "It's never any problem, you know how clear I can see them usually."

His question though brought a frown to the blonde. "That's been the issue. There just seems like something is wrong with some of them lately. It's making it very hard to read just one creature." She rubbed her temples. "It seems like all the animals around the castle just want to be very chatty lately. It's been making me very anxious." She tried to think though, "I went in to check on the stable animals oh maybe a three days ago. Two very nice boys in keeping up with your animals. One was asking me all about the Thestral. I told him some, but said for him to go speak with your about them. I thought it would be a great professor opportunity that I didn't want to take from you. You are the expert and all." She grinned towards her old friend.