Thread: Staff Dais
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 11:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Annie was easily more sassy. She didn't even KNOW who this Lolita Sundayface was. SHE was a BUNBURY. Bunburys were born sassy. Bunburys developed sassypants IN THE WOMB.

But onto her discussion with Fina. "Right, Josephina--- let's just cut to it." She peeked over the other woman's shoulder, since Fina's back was to the table, just to make sure no one was listening. Good.

"Why didn't you owl before you basically hired this woman? I'm not even sure we have it in the budget to allow her to teach at Hogwarts." Actually, it was, but she wasn't going to say that now. "Who is she really? How do we know she can be trusted? It's pretty convenient that she pops up at the field trip and then suddenly appears here at the school as well...." It was a bit stalkery, honestly. "Does she have references?" And why hadn't she just applied on a normal timeline like the rest of the people who tried to work here???!?
Yes. Good call, BunzBunz. Cut right to the chase; no beating around the bush. Listening to her boss, the brunette simply nodded in comprehension. Yes she should have owled. No she did not. But all that was in the past right now; right now they had a Latina woman in their presence who may or may not be joining the Hogwarts Staff.

"Yes I should have owled ahead of time and I apologize for not doing so." Fina explained rationally, keeping her cool. "But in case you forgotten, the last two months have been slightly hectic and it was within that time that Lolita had messaged me, inquiring about a position. I should have immediately forwarded it onto you, but I didn't. Nor was I aware that you met her on the field trip. But thing is, Ms Domingo and I worked together for TWO years in South Africa; she knows what's she doing." She inhaled and exhaled a moment. "I guess I just figured it would be better for me to introduce her in person, and I figured my return was the best time to do so." She let out a long sigh, a hopeless look of defeat towards her colleague. "I figured wrong. But since it's not in the budget, I'll go let her down gently ...." And a hopeless look towards the redhead now.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake