View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 08:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Unicorns were awesome! Maybe this man would understand the urgency about owning a cool magical pet. The first year followed the man closely as he looked for a book.

"Well you see, I really want a house elf considering that they are super cool and useful, but I was told that I can't get one because my parents aren't magical which sucks because it's not my fault you know?" He was most likely going to regret asking her a question. "I have to wait until I'm of age and fill out lots of boring paperwork and cross my fingers that I will get one then." Was he seeing the dilemma now? "Sooo I need something else cool in the meantime, and I'm pretty sure that is a unicorn."

Of course the Potions professor told her that they weren't pets, but what did he know really? "Unicorns can't make me snacks like the elves, but I can ride them, so it kind of makes up for it." Not really, but she was trying to be optimistic about the whole thing.
He was expecting a brief explanation of what she wanted so, naturally, Piers was a little surprised when the girl started rambling her little mouth off about how she couldn't have a house elf, so she was going to get a unicorn instead... He tried to find the logic in that, but when he realized there wasn't any, he gave up. "I see the dilemma," he said thoughtfully, looking back up at the shelves full of books about unicorns. And it was true, unicorns couldn't fix snacks, but they were pretty friggin majestic, you know?

"Well, first things first." Piers wasn't gonna tell this sweet little girl she couldn't have a unicorn. And break her little gryffindor heart? Hell no. If she wanted a unicorn, she could have a dang unicorn. "You'll need to research what they eat so you can feed it right." He grabbed a book about unicorn eating habits and set it down on the table for her. "You'll also need to know about their living conditions so you can make sure they're comfortable." So he grabbed another book and plopped it on the table. "Also, proper grooming techniques." Plop. Another book down. "And you can't forget unicorn first aid, just in case it gets injured." He set THAT book down too. Hmmmm.... Anything else?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise