Thread: Staff Dais
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 08:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Her green eyes turned to Javy taking a bite out of her toast as he spoke to the ones that didn't seem to notice her come in. Not thinking much of it she fully turned to him and placed a hand on his arm. "Yes, I've been feeling a disturbance in the animals around the castle, but it's so off that I can't read them well. So I decided to visit a few and see if I could figure it out." She frowned, not something she did very often. "I still haven't really figured out what's making them so anxious, but I did see the Thestral are going to try to escape from the stables in a few weeks. So I'd be on high alert for this possibility." Her animal visions were never usually wrong, so she made sure to tell them when it would help keep the animals safe.
As the other ladies were busy discussing the matters on hiring or not, Javy carefully chewed his toast while listening to Cassie before swalloingw. His face then shifted into a small frown of concern and curiosity. Not really noticing as her hand moved onto his arm because well, her looking very serious for one, and the the behavior on the winged horses. "Hmm." He carefully considered her worries. Javy knew about her gift with the animals, naturally given how close they once were. But still, he wondered if perhaps they were just simply having a little case of stable fever. "Thanks Cassie." Still was worth checking out though for certain reasons. "I'll see what I can do about them.. How long have you sensed this?"