Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 02:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"I did worse than doing something wrong." Daniel sighed sadly. "I... I hurt someone." Well, something, but he supposed the gnome had a name and a family and feelings. "I accidentally threw the gnome into the fence instead of over it. It laid there for ages looking dead." His worried blue eyes finally raised to the librarian's face as he whispered, "I feel really, really bad."
Leo waited silently for Daniel to spill out the full story. When the badger boy admitted to hurting someone he was about to ask how that someone had gotten hurt had the healer been needed? Luckily though he didn’t say anything as Daniel continued his story and it turned out that he had thrown a gnome into a fence. Leo almost laughed.

Smiling he said reassuring the young man. "Don't feel bad Daniel. Garden gnomes can take hits to head. They are pretty sturdy. They just get a little dizzy it’s nothing serious. The gnome you threw is I promise you doing well and causing disruption in the bushes on the grounds as usual. Didn't Professor Thompson tell you not to worry about hurting the gnomes?"