Thread: Staff Dais
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 02:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default LOL we see you Cassie, we're just too *ruffled feathers* right now to talk
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Right. Why did she get in touch with Lolita? "Well, truth be told, she reconnected with me." The redhead didn't need to know the details of the conversation. As for the other question, about jumping on board the Hogwarts' staff ... "You weren't born yesterday. Ms Domingo has the skills and talent we need." She turned towards her friend for backup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita Domingo View Post
Lolita was not one to waste words. "Sí Señora Truebridge. I need the money, you need the professor. Owl off to South Africa if you wish, my credentials are sound." She flipped her hair back off her face and placed her hands on her hips. She knew she was good. Now what would it be? "You in, directora?" Perhaps she shouldn't call for the question, but it wasn't her style to wait around on others. She wasn't going to hang around here for no reason.
Truth be told, SHE reconnected with ME. That phrase was certainly one to put Bunz on guard. The redhead's eyes narrowed yet again as the two conspired to take the vacant Arithmancy position. "I see," she said curtly as the Domingo spoke up.

There was a pause during which Anastasia mostly just stared at the two women with pursed lips, but then she stood up and walked down the back of the dais a few steps. "Fina, could we speak privately for a moment, please?"

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind