View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 06:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default Yaaaay!
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
This was the first time that AJ entered the library, and it was for good reason. The first year had already been let down gently by the creatures teacher about her not being able to obtain a house elf. The young lion didn't agree with it, but she was moving on to another creature that she could hopefully call her own.

Not sure where to look she just walked aimlessly around and scanned the different shelves. It was then that she spotted an adult. Not wasting any time, AJ walked straight over to him and tugged on his robes. "Can you help me find a book about unicorns?"
Geese, geese, geese. They eat grass and green stuff, they swim, yada yada, all the stuff he already knew. Piers closed that book and was just about to grab another one off the shelf, when he felt something tugging at his robes.

Ah. Someone tugging on his robes. Hello, cute little firstie.

"Unicorns?" he repeated. "Of course. Unicorns are awesome." Duh. Everybody knew that. Piers moved down the aisle towards the U's and looked for books on unicorns to discover that there were quite a few. "What exactly about unicorns are you looking for?" he asked. Because she had the unicorn world right here in front of her on paper.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise