Thread: Staff Dais
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 12:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
"Oh that winter? How bizarre was that? Was that my last Winter in South Africa too? It might have been and it was like a Winter one would ordinarily experience in England." Fina shook her head, hardly registering the surprise look on Lolita's face when she informed her boss of the surprise.

Oops. Perhaps she should have owled, but she'd just gotten so caught up. Between the baby and the husband and preparations for being at school away from the baby for two months and then catching up with Lolita too. But surely Annie would trust her instincts, even if this was unconventional.

Right. Back to the redhead. But first a new face introduced herself, one who either took over the vacant History of Magic position or Divination, if Fina recalled correctly from the vacancies in June. Well there was Arithmancy too, but she was 99% certain that the position still hadn't been filled. "Hello, Cassiopeia. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Josephina, Muggle Studies Professor and Hufflepuff Head of House." But introductions aside, back to Lolita.

"Anyway," the brunette turned her attention back to the redhead. "You know before coming to Hogwarts in 2072, I taught at the Wizarding Academy in South Africa." She paused but not too long, after all, Annie did have record all her professors previous work experiences. "So it just so happens that on my maternity leave, I got in touch with Ms Domingo. A former colleague from that Wizarding Academy. Also, a skilled numerologist." Surely, despite the early breakfast hour the redhead knew where she was going with this?
Oh who cared about WINTER? Obviously winter was happening, because it was November and they were only kilometers away from the North Pole! WHO CARED! Anastasia wasn't surprised if the Peruvian or whatever she was would complain, though. She looked like a complainer.

"Anyway," Annie forced a stiff smile onto her face and set her breakfast aside. She knew exactly where Josephina was going with this, but since the other former Hufflepuff hadn't gotten in touch with her boss before bringing along a potential hire, Anastasia was going to make this difficult.

"Why exactly did you get in touch with this 'skilled' numerologist?" She again looked at the other woman for a brief moment. "Was she eager to jump on board Hogwarts' staff?" Hmmmmmmmm? As in, PARTICULARLY and SUSPICIOUSLY eager? The readhead's question was obviously for both Josephina AND the other one, but she only looked at Fina as she asked it.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind