View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 02:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: Assuming this will take some time
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post

Leah looked back to check where Hayden was, seeing her she was lagging behind a bit and stopping. She seemed fascinated by the library, the books towering over them. The second year smiled. That was not what her reaction when she first entered the Hogwarts library last term. She wondered if there would be a day when she would love books.

Was Hayden not happy with the way Leah assigned the jobs? If she was Leah could not tell. Smiling, she nodded. "Sure, let's do that." Just like reporting back to a boss or something. Another big smile for the cute firstie for zipping her lips! Leah returned to her searching too. Hogwarts, A History. Hmm. Nothing much about the places in the school. She put the book down on a table nearby and continued her search, brushing her fingers against the spines of the books.

Hayden wandered through the rows of books, looking for what she wanted. She saw fiction, history, and several other categories of books. At least she seemed to be in the reference section, so she seemed to be closer to what she wanted. Not potions, not caring for creatures, not broom care, aha Charms. There were several rows of charms, transfiguration, and other various spells reference book. Hayden skipped anything that focused on jinxes and cursed, but took a few books that looked promising and brought them over to a table. She sat down, opened one up, and started reading.

She flipped through the pages, glad that they were labeled very efficiently. She skipped past the banishing spell, cheering charm, disillusionment charm and many many others. When she got to the severing charm she slowed down, because she knew she must be getting close. Sure enough, just a few pages later was the sticking charm. Hayden read carefully and then looked around for Leah. "I think I found something." She tried to keep her voice as low as possible while also saying it loud enough for Leah to hear her.