View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 11:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Addi laughed lightly at Flamsteed's reaction and apparent approval. His reactions were always her favorite, mainly because they were so dramatic. At least she thought they were.

Ah. Now for the fun part and the real reason she was here. Addi bit her lip. "Well you might have noticed I missed about the first month or so of school." That was probably the best start because she would never miss one of his classes even if it wasn't her best subject. "Um...would you care for the long version or the short version?" Heck. She didn't even know if he'd want the whole version. Addi wasn't even sure she wanted to because of emotions, but she wanted her favorite professor to know.
Licking his fingers clean of all chocolate and caramel goodness, he reached for his water but then decided against it and levitated it instead. His fingers were still a bit sticky and he didn't want to have to deal with cleaning that up after each tasting. He didn't HAVE to use his fingers, per say, with his wand. Just sort of clutched it all caveman style with his palm and attempted to float the beverage over towards him.

Actually. Straw. That was so much better.

Conjuring a straw, he sipped on the water as she spoke and raised a curious eyebrow. "I am willing to listen to whichever version you are willing to indulge me with, Miss Adams." True story.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes