View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Adelaide smiled as she made herself more comfortable. She also double checked to make sure she'd gotten all the cat hair off of her skirt. Oreo really needed to stop sleeping on her clean clothes. But not a single hair to be found. Good.

She laughed lightly. "That's how I taste test myself." Because obviously she tested before giving them to other people. If she wouldn't eat them, she wouldn't expect others too. Doesn't mean she wouldn't appreciate input. "Good choice. They have caramel in them."
Summoning a glass of water, the astronomer set it down on his desk beside his tea and returned his focus to the brownie in hand. Oooooh, caramel. Definitely don't mind if he do then. Popping the entire thing into his mouth, he closed his eyes for a brief moment and made one of those 'MMMMMMMMMMMMM' faces and gave Miss Adams two very enthusiastic thumbs up. Yep. Good stuff.

"So tell me, Miss Adams," he said between bites. "Other than appeasing my sweet tooth, what can I do for you?" Or was he just going to sit here and stuff his face? 'Cause he could totally do that.
SPOILER!!: Cutty <3 and shhhhhhh it's fine :3 you're golden daaaaarling. And I think I am TOTALLY screwing with TL but shhhhhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
The boy kept his mouth shut, lo and though he did disagree. As a published scholar, a wizard could get everyone to think he was intelligent if they fell for it. And that struck him as the smart thing to do, not to mention the fact that it could put one at an advantage. It was a bit messed up, but that was Cutty's pirate mentality. Reap all, but... "Maybe one day if I keep at my studies."...Sow some?

"Nar. She was perfectly fine. Her hair grew right back." So quickly in fact that Cutty could not even tell which end of the creature was the front side and which end was the back side. Maybe they all did that, or maybe his mother put a vanity spell on it. She was rather good with those and had taken to amassing a small collection of little bows for Jolie, for that was the animals name, to wear.

"Why do you ask, Professor?" Cutty was doing his best to hide a certain air of...well, perhaps it was excitement. An intelligent man like Professor Flamsteed wouldn't have asked that for nothing, would he? Or perhaps he would. It did sort of come out of nowhere, the conversation about the red tie, but he had been old and addled then, hadn't he.

Airey rubbed the knuckles on his left hand with his right and smirked. "Well, I certainly hope that you do. Are you considering a career in Potions, Mr. Mordaunt? I know you are only a third year, but it's never too soon to start thinking about your options." Then again, he had sort of always known that he wanted to pursue a career in Astronomy from a young age.

Oh even better. So the boy was somewhat diligent and careful when he performed this shaving. Which had really been his concern - that the Slytherin hadn't sashimi'd the creature or something. And the hair just grew back. Even better. AND ... he had tickled the young man's curiosity.

"I am wondering, Mr. Mordaunt, if you would be willing to do me a favor. Help with a little friendly banter between myself and some other professors," he said as his persona took on that of some sort of criminal mastermind in muggle comic books. The ones that sort of hunched their shoulders as they rested their elbows on the desk and rubbed their hands together eagerly. He just needed the cryptic lighting for the full effect. "I promise I will make it worth your while."

House points? Rare potions ingredients? Restricted section access? They could certainly strike a bargain here. Javy and Piers would be expecting Airey to show up, but a student... heh.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes