View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 10:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
Default from first floor!
please don't let me be miunderstood

SPOILER!!: Hayden ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Hayden grinned. Yay, Leah thought her idea was good. She was all set to head to the library, well follow Leah to the library because she really had no clue where it was, when the older girl suggested the common room. Hayden shrugged. "I saw it yesterday. I mean, it's definitely cool but I think I can see enough of it any time I want. We should start with the library." True, she had been on her way to the common room but with the prospect of adventure in front of her she would much rather go find new and exciting places. Plus she was excited about her map and she wanted to figure out how to do that first.

So they were on the way to the library! "Yeah, we should do that." Research and prepare before starting. One would say that that is the most important thing. The library was on the FOURTH floor. Starting from the first floor, Leah led the way up and up and up into the quiet library.

"Here we are." The second year said, more to herself than to Hayden. "So, I think we should read about the sticking charm, how to make an accurate map, and whereabouts of Hogwarts is fun." Unless the other girl knew about all those things. That would be embarrassing, because Leah did not know much about that. "I'll research about the school, Hayden, you could put down your stuff and learn about charms." She whispered, disappearing behind a bookshelf. Then her head popped out again. "And remember to keep your voice down!" Hayden probably knew this.

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club