View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 05:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Chuckling, the professor nearly responded by saying that any time she showed up with brownies was prefect, but he didn't want the Slytherin thinking that that was the only reason he enjoyed her visits. Always a pleasure seeing students - unless they were talking about girl or boy troubles and then it wasn't much of a pleasure as it was awkward.

"Ooooooooh, new recipes. I supposed I should get a glass of water then to drink between bites," he mused. He had seen that on some cooking shows he had watched on the muggle television. "I think I'll start with one of these brownies..." he continued as he reached in and plucked one from the box. "

Adelaide smiled as she made herself more comfortable. She also double checked to make sure she'd gotten all the cat hair off of her skirt. Oreo really needed to stop sleeping on her clean clothes. But not a single hair to be found. Good.

She laughed lightly. "That's how I taste test myself." Because obviously she tested before giving them to other people. If she wouldn't eat them, she wouldn't expect others too. Doesn't mean she wouldn't appreciate input. "Good choice. They have caramel in them."