View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Looking up as he heard the door close, he could see a young Hufflepuff girl. "Hello, Miss Abbot. I'm Professor Thompson, please have a seat." Smiling a little as he gestured towards one of the chairs before his desk.

Before he could ask what she was here for, well, she had gone on ahead and dove right into it. Good, that made getting to the issue much easier. "I'm glad you asked.. Throughout my classes will entail all creatures that you would be bound to come across at some point in your life." Simple as that, "However, before we can get to the more dangerous creatures, the ones that are easier to tame are needed to be covered." So yes, they were bound to happen. Whether he would bring them in.. "The creatures I bring in no matter their rating will be at the very least observed and touched on in lectures. I can assure you that before your graduation you'll have an understanding on the former mentioned." Waiting now to see if she understand or had any other questions.
Yep, Professor Thompson. Leah knew his name of course, she could remember all professors' names by now, though she struggled (a lot) last term. The Aparecium helped too, as the CoMC professor was frequently mentioned. She sat down as instructed, smiling nervously.

She listened as the professor spoke. They were bound to learn those creatures, yeah! The second year nodded enthusiastically. More questions. "I really like animals." she said, before realizing that that was quite random. She added, "What do you think about dangerous creatures, professor?" Leah personally thought that although creatures such as basilisks and werewolves were threatening to humans, people should not kill and harm them.

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club