View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 03:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: Alexa and Toby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
SPOILER!!: Professor and Recruiter!

There was no denying it, that ferret was adorable, legit and Toby was doing a bang up job grooming him. It was while watching him get brushed that she realized she really would have to start leaving Felix when she came to see the Professor. He.....liked ferrets....and not in a way the Professor could appreciate. She could see herself AND her kneazle being thrown in the dungeons if certain unfortunate things were to happen.

And there was the grand idea right there! Let her have the bag and throw herself into a sugar coma with all the marshmallows she was prepared to have. This was why Airey was one of her favourites. He totally got her. "Thanks Professor!" Along with a wide grin as he placed one of the cups before her then handed her the bag. The idea was to fit as many as possible into the cup before the hot chocolate started over-flowing. Challenge accepted.

Lex picked up her cup and added the first of many while her hazel eyes settled on the Professor. What was he meant to get right into? Oh but he was addressing Toby. Right. She added a next and a next, summoning a spoon from the Professor's desk to shove them into the hot chocolate as the man went one about Managers and stuff. Lookit Kitty!Tobias gettin' himself a promotion, n'awwwww--why was the Professor looking at her like that? If he expected her to stop stuffing her hot chocolate then he'd be sorely disappointed because there was still room for MOAR.

Lex had reached for another and was shoving it into the cup as well when the last bit caught her ears causing her to shove a little too hard on the spoon and have the hot chocolate spilling a bit on her robes. Ugh. She'd clean it in a bit, such a waste too, but for now, her eyes shifted between the two, settling on the Professor. "What?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
SPOILER!!: u guys

Tobias was still pretty much transfixed by Hershel, and went on grooming the little ferret, occasionally switching to stroking the little creatures soft hair as well. As such, he wasn't fully aware of the hot chocolate until Airey spoke again, and Toby looked up.

The Hufflepuff reached for the mug with his free hand, making sure that the ickle ferret wasn't directly under the mug or anything when he drank, just in case it spilled. Oh man, that hot chocolate was goooooooooood.

He'd taken a sip and set the mug down again when Airey made his proposal. A proposal which sort of stunned Toby.

"Managing Editor? Really?" He grinned at the man, and nodded his head. "I can do that, sure!"

Ooooh, recruit Alexa? He could do that.

Tobias fidgeted slightly on the sofa so he was facing Alexa a little better. He resumed his petting of little Hershel and addressed the Gryffindor prefect with enthusiasm.

"So how about it, Alexa? Wanna be the yearbook team?"

Wow. That was a lot of marshmallows in one cup. Made him think of a muggle party game he had read about in Muggle Campfire Games of the 20th Century he had picked up prior to the field trip to El Dorado. Hadn't gotten the chance to play it there, unfortunately, seeing as the nights around the campfire had been taken up by story telling and stargazing - not that he was complaining - so perhaps....they could play it now. Right here in his office.

Once their official business was done that is.

Which it seemed they were getting to now. Beaming that Mr. Tempus accepted his new position, he raised his tea cup towards the Hufflepuff.
So raise your glass if you are wrong
In all the right ways

Music sufficiently stuck in his head, the astronomer began to bop his head and roll his shoulders while he sipped on his tea, only somewhat paying attention to the remainder of the conversation between the two students.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Adelaide beamed at Flamsteed. She missed that man and was going to miss him a lot more once this year was over. "Hello Professor. It seems I have perfect timing then."

She entered the office and smiled at the familiarity. She gave a little wave over to Herschel. Addi went and took a seat and pulled out the goodie filled container. "I tried a couple new recipes this time, so you'll have to tell me how they taste." She opened the container revealing an assortment of cookies and brownies.
Chuckling, the professor nearly responded by saying that any time she showed up with brownies was prefect, but he didn't want the Slytherin thinking that that was the only reason he enjoyed her visits. Always a pleasure seeing students - unless they were talking about girl or boy troubles and then it wasn't much of a pleasure as it was awkward.

"Ooooooooh, new recipes. I supposed I should get a glass of water then to drink between bites," he mused. He had seen that on some cooking shows he had watched on the muggle television. "I think I'll start with one of these brownies..." he continued as he reached in and plucked one from the box. "

SPOILER!!: tehehehe keep calm and always mind meld *lacks witty banter feels right now*
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post

Cutty was panicking. He was panicking because his paranoid and sociopathic brain was interpreting this harsh criticism as his own mother conspiring against him. This meant a lot of different things to him, but mostly it meant that he'd be sending an owl, no a howler, home to her. How DARE she embarrass him in front of the accomplished Professor Flamsteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. That was what he'd say in his howler.

Cutty was pulled out of his revery on revenge by the words of TAPF. Wot? He wasn't giving him the detention because of the things his mother's owl said?

Ummu! (Mommy!) ^_______________________^

Oh, how clever, how lovely, how beautiful did he find his mother now thinking this had been her hidden intention all along.

"'Course I didn't." He said, calmly confirming the overall picture Professor Flamsteed seemed to have on the situation. "And even if I had wanted to trick yer, well, I'm only thirteen. Not a published scholar." Gryffindor, right? "I mean, who do you think's gonna coom out on the better end of that one in tehrms of who's smarter?" Rhetorical, of course. "I only wanted to test my idea."

TAPF took the letter back and Cutty's eyes darted toward the telephone booth, which he now realized was a habitat for some creature or another, that Cutty could not see. This must have been the Professor's ferret that he spoke of before. The one that may or may not have chewed a hole into the Professor's favourite red tie. "Yes." he nodded, thinking he was in the presence of an animal-lover. "She was black and dark purple underneath." In case the Professor was wondering.

"Being a published scholar is hardly a mark of one's intelligence," Airey chuckled. Except in his case. He had read some real rubbish articles written by scholars in other fields of magic, some fields he thought were rubbish to begin with really, and no. Just no. Just about anyone could get their name in print these days. "But I thank you for the round about compliment, Mr. Mordaunt. I imagine someday I'll be reading something written by you."

Especially if he continued to experiment in potions brewing.

"Wonder if they all are that color," he wondered. He was curious, but not curious enough to go down and try himself. Going down to visit Javy on the grounds with all those creatures and their fur...no thank you. Not to mention that he was now even more reluctant to go visit the man. Seen too much already of certain things. Although....

It WOULD be an amusing prank for Javy to wake up one day and go to check on his creatures only to find that all the pygmy puffs had been shaved. Hmmm....

"You didn't bring any harm to the thing by shaving it, did you?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes