View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 04:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default i am so sorry this took soooooo long ><
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

SPOILER!!: u guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Jun? Airey turned his attention towards Miss Cambridge briefly before it hit him just who she was referring to. Ah yes, the boy toy. Or, er, the not boy toy.

"Two hot chocolates it is then," he grinned and flicked his wand to make it so. "I do indeed, Miss Cambridge. I would ask how many to add to your cup, but I assume it would be better to just hand you the bag and let you handle that yourself." Being on a bit of a schmoes kick meant that he had a stash of marshmallows on hand - although he was starting to get a little tired of the same sort of flavor. He ought to head to a sweets shop and see what other varieties of flavor there were.

Setting two hot chocolates on the coffee table, and handing Miss Cambridge the bag of marshmallows, he sat down opposite of the two and rested his elbows on his knees. "Suppose I should just get to it then," he mused as he watched Mr. Tempus groom Hershel. "Mr. Tempus, Professor Romanos and I have discussed the matter and would like offer you the opportunity to step up and be the Yearbook's Managing Editor, meaning you will be working closely with Miss Tambling-Goggin." He paused and looked back and forth between the two students. "And...as your first act, I would like you to recruit Miss Cambridge to join the staff."

TADA!

He was going to just blow quietly on his tea and take a few sips while all this processed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
SPOILER!!: Professor and Recruiter!

There was no denying it, that ferret was adorable, legit and Toby was doing a bang up job grooming him. It was while watching him get brushed that she realized she really would have to start leaving Felix when she came to see the Professor. He.....liked ferrets....and not in a way the Professor could appreciate. She could see herself AND her kneazle being thrown in the dungeons if certain unfortunate things were to happen.

And there was the grand idea right there! Let her have the bag and throw herself into a sugar coma with all the marshmallows she was prepared to have. This was why Airey was one of her favourites. He totally got her. "Thanks Professor!" Along with a wide grin as he placed one of the cups before her then handed her the bag. The idea was to fit as many as possible into the cup before the hot chocolate started over-flowing. Challenge accepted.

Lex picked up her cup and added the first of many while her hazel eyes settled on the Professor. What was he meant to get right into? Oh but he was addressing Toby. Right. She added a next and a next, summoning a spoon from the Professor's desk to shove them into the hot chocolate as the man went one about Managers and stuff. Lookit Kitty!Tobias gettin' himself a promotion, n'awwwww--why was the Professor looking at her like that? If he expected her to stop stuffing her hot chocolate then he'd be sorely disappointed because there was still room for MOAR.

Lex had reached for another and was shoving it into the cup as well when the last bit caught her ears causing her to shove a little too hard on the spoon and have the hot chocolate spilling a bit on her robes. Ugh. She'd clean it in a bit, such a waste too, but for now, her eyes shifted between the two, settling on the Professor. "What?"

Tobias was still pretty much transfixed by Hershel, and went on grooming the little ferret, occasionally switching to stroking the little creatures soft hair as well. As such, he wasn't fully aware of the hot chocolate until Airey spoke again, and Toby looked up.

The Hufflepuff reached for the mug with his free hand, making sure that the ickle ferret wasn't directly under the mug or anything when he drank, just in case it spilled. Oh man, that hot chocolate was goooooooooood.

He'd taken a sip and set the mug down again when Airey made his proposal. A proposal which sort of stunned Toby.

"Managing Editor? Really?" He grinned at the man, and nodded his head. "I can do that, sure!"

Ooooh, recruit Alexa? He could do that.

Tobias fidgeted slightly on the sofa so he was facing Alexa a little better. He resumed his petting of little Hershel and addressed the Gryffindor prefect with enthusiasm.

"So how about it, Alexa? Wanna be the yearbook team?"

You are Chocolate!