View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 04:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
After what felt like hours of trying to remember where she was suppose to meet Lux and Cinnamon and meeting a new friend that helped her remember where she had to go, Emmylou was finally in the library but Lux and Cinnamon were no where to be found. It was strange, she could have thought that they would be here by now but maybe she was the early one. Books and books and more books. Emmylou was pretty much in her utopia. This was where she belonged. The little lion looked around at the shelves, she walked up and down as many shelves as she could before her friends showed up. Emmylou grabbed a book every once in a while and read a page or two before looking at her watch and wondering where Lux and Cinna were. Emmylou put the book back and grabbed another one. There had to be a lot of books in this library, she knew where she would be spending a lot of her time when her friends and boyfriend were busy or if she wanted to clear her mind.
Trying to rush but not rush at the same time, Lux made her way through the different aisles of the library. She was looking for her best friends, who she had planned to meet.

Finally spotting Emmy looking at a book, she made a beeline towards her. "So sorry I'm late. I was with Bay and lost track of time." It always made her feel bad when she was late, because she tried her best to be punctual as much as possible. "I wonder where Cinnamon is," she added while looking around curiously.