View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 03:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
GrapehSarah

DMC
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Burke
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Léopold Bouchard
Magical Creatures
x6 x3
SPNer | Whovian | Sherlockian | | Artist | Cornhusker | Blackhawks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Drowning in research papers on his desk - why had he allowed himself to become obsessed with archaeoastronomy again? He still had important exoplanet research to complete! - he quickly closed one of the massive folders when he heard a knock at the door. SPIES COULD BE ANYWHERE YOU KNOW!

Cautiously, he made his way towards the door and opened it just a crack so he could peer at who was standing outside. Now...the question was....was that REALLY Miss Adams standing there? Or some sort of foul play? Nah, with all the added security at Hogwarts right now he had to assume the best, yeah? Confidence in the Ministry and all that.

"Ah, good day Miss Adams," he greeted as he opened the door fully. "Come for tea I assume? Come on in. Just put a fresh brew in the pot."

OOC: you can post in the office <3
Adelaide beamed at Flamsteed. She missed that man and was going to miss him a lot more once this year was over. "Hello Professor. It seems I have perfect timing then."

She entered the office and smiled at the familiarity. She gave a little wave over to Herschel. Addi went and took a seat and pulled out the goodie filled container. "I tried a couple new recipes this time, so you'll have to tell me how they taste." She opened the container revealing an assortment of cookies and brownies.