View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 06:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

SPOILER!!: Donny
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMUDBL00D View Post

Day. Time. Location. That was incredibly helpful, not. Donny didn't want his powers being used for evil.. Kevin so could be using his powers for evil. He hated being responsible, why couldn't someone else help Kevin?! "Who hessed you?" The logical thing to do was to tell a teacher, duh. Even Donny knew that and he wasn't always the most logical thinker. "And day time and location isn't a very good answer.." Donny added and shook his head.

..that didn't make any sense. His house didn't have anything to do with this. "Well I know where your house lives, too. And I'm older." Older meant you were the boss. Being the boss meant that, if he wanted to, he could tell anyone about this and Kevin wouldn't be able to stop him. Hah! Donny wasn't mean though, but he wasn't going to tell Kevin any time soon. Hehe. "I wants to know stuff before we duel. So you should tell.... or I'm not helpin." The Hufflepuff nodded, but he wasn't sure if he would be mean enough to leave Kevin here.

Crazy Space Man..? The only crazy person around here was Kevin. Donny sniggered. Kevin still wasn't being helpful, so Donnacha sighed loudly and stretched his legs a bit before speaking. "And............ why?" Maybe he'd find out who this Crazy Space Man was this way.. he wasn't about to look like he didn't know anything, not in front of a second year. A second year he didn't like.

It was the bowing part that mattered. Donny wasn't sure if he even wanted to shake Kevin's hand. ...........sigh. Donny was wasting sacrificing his precious time to help the kid out, some manners or even a smile couldn't hurt. Imagine the amount of sweets he could've eaten by now. "I said it because maybe you wouldn't know that it was obvious." Being nice was overrated.

Seemed like Kevin had done his research, hmm? Donny hadn't done his research, so for now he would have to rely on his memory. Blowing stuff up.. right.. He had learned this at some point, right? Bombarda? That was a blowing stuff up-y spell, but he wasn't sure it was meant to be used on people. Instead he pretended not to have heard the first part and simply nodded when Kevin moved on. Petrificus Totalus. Donny didn't see the harm in that one, just as long as Kevin wasn't going to use it on Donny, that would be bad. "You mean petrificus totalus." That wouldn't be very helpful against a proper wizard though. Really kid, just tell us who the Crazy Space Guy is.

Shields.. For a moment Donny considered giving him the wrong spell, it would be pretty funny to see Kevin lose, but decided against it after a few moments deliberation. That was an evil move. Donny wasn't evil, nope. Didn't plan on becoming evil anytime soon either. His help wouldn't do much though, Donny wasn't able to cast a proper shield charm and he didn't expect Kevin to do it. "Well.. SHIELDS. You just.....it's protego!" There. Done now? Please?

"It's hexed, with an X" Kevin answered after he had noticed the mistake. "You didn't know that?" Couldn't he speak English or something? Wait, if he couldn't even pronounce that word ...was he even able to use spells? Because saying the incantation right was just as imporant as the wand movement. The Gryffindor looked him up and down again with that judging look of his and had serious doubts.

But before he could say anything, he was distracted by the Puff's sudden outburst that he demanded to know what was going on. Rolling his eyes, the second year sighed loudly. "Alright i'll tell geez" The kid was ANNOYING! Was he like that as well? Because if he was he now knew why people thought he was annoying. Was he going to change...nah.

"Saturday at 1pm" he said as he pointed at his forehead. "I have a duel with the Astronomy guy. You know? The crazy one who jumps on tables during his classes and is just plain weird?" yeah , that one. What was his name even? He didn't even remember the Hufflepuff's name! "Last year, he used that petrifying spell on me at his office and i hadn't even done anything but knock on the door!" Which was the whole truth. "So i challenged him to a duel but last year i got super old so we changed the date but...." he started to speak rapidly now, obviously panicking a bit. "I couldn't practise because of that stupid no magic outside of the school rule and i'm seriously starting to doubt if i'll even survive this and " breeeathe Kevin. "Happy now?"

He turned around and looked at the dummy but then the third year spoke again and he turned back. "Petreficos Totalus, right!" But because he still had his wand in his hand a spark of light suddenly hit the ground and it bounced up to the the ceiling. Smashed against it before going straight down to the top of the Hufflepuff's head. "IDIDN'TDOANYTHING!" Just give him potions class. He was waaaay better at that!