View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 01:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

SPOILER!!: Professor Flamsteed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Chuckling, the professor glanced over his shoulder at the Hufflepuff. "Bought her last summer," he nodded. "First proper pet since I had a toad during my Hogwarts days." He looked at Hershel running eagerly about, weaving between the young lady's legs and leaping on to the sofa and then back to the floor just as quickly.

Walking towards his desk, Airey pulled open one of the drawers and flipped through a few of the files while he looked for a few specific things. "So, tell me, Miss Abbott, why the change of heart this term?"

Eeep, the ferret was now at her legs! Leah squealed and jumped back, but managed to bend down slightly and give the animal a little pat before it fled away. Last summer? That was when she got her two pets! The second year smiled at the coincidence. "Did you like your toad, Professor? Toads and ferrets are quite different, after all, which one do you prefer?" Eh, having a magizoologist for a father affected her a lot. She also noted how the professor said proper pet. Hmm.

The girl watched as Professor Flamsteed looked through some files. She was very sure they had nothing to do with her, he could not have gotten information about her, she was not in his class before, and he would not go to other professors looking for information about her, she was only a normal second year, but didn't professors look through files and stuff about students when meeting them? Leah shook her head and the thoughts drifted away like cloud. "Because I was very not interested in studying last term." she answered to the professor's question truthfully. "I am now. I think. I realized the importance of taking classes and doing homework." Leah felt herself growing.. old, which reminded her of the aging disease thing of last term.

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club