View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 03:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Slowfie
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
slothyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Ugh, it seemed that the Hufflepuff was more observant than he thought he would be. Kevin quickly pulled his hoodie over his head, but he knew that it wasn't covering his forehead completely. UUUUGH. "Its...the day time and location" he mumbled. "I got hexed okay?" was that what he wanted to hear? fine. whatever.

The lion shrugged his shoulders. "I heard it before, when someone threatens another person they say that they know which house they live in. Muggles are weird..." Because apparently his threat had not worked. Maybe it was just a muggle thing? How does that keep him from telling anyone? Kevin thought about that. "Oh i don't know! lets not talk about this!" he huffed. He still needed to learn how to scare someone properly...

And the same kind of question again. Who he was dueling in a few days. Kevin made a sound of annoyance, couldn't he just accept the practise without being so nosy? He looked at the older kid before sighing as if giving up. "Alright alright i'll tell. Crazy Space Man. I'm fighting against Crazy Space Man" and if he did not know that that was the Astronomy Professor than it was not his fault.

"I don't do handshakes" he said as he turned his head to look at the dummy before looking back. Everything was set now. "It's a deal when i say so and it's a deal now, you offered to help me out and hey think of it like this, you'll be getting better and stronger as well now" Wasn't that awesome?! He got to help the amazing Kevin which was the most important part AND practise his own spells! Seeee! He could be nice to people.

The Gryffindor raised a perfect eyebrow at the tone when he said that they were of course practising on that. "What did you think? That i'd shoot you right away?" He asked. "I'm rude, not a cheater you know" The only person who was a cheater was Crazy Space Man for attacking him last year out of nowhere!

This time, he did lower his wand but still held it in his hand just in case. Oooh he knew plenty ? It did sounded like he knew a lot of spells! He better not let Kevin down... "I read in the curses and counter-curses book a spell that BLOWS STUFF UP!" yeaaah...he was going hardcore right at the start. "But i think i first need to know how to petrify someone ...whats the incantation called again? Petriroly totalus or something?" he blinked a few times and scratched his head. "I also need to know how to make a shield around me!"

Did he know how to do those things?!

Day. Time. Location. That was incredibly helpful, not. Donny didn't want his powers being used for evil.. Kevin so could be using his powers for evil. He hated being responsible, why couldn't someone else help Kevin?! "Who hessed you?" The logical thing to do was to tell a teacher, duh. Even Donny knew that and he wasn't always the most logical thinker. "And day time and location isn't a very good answer.." Donny added and shook his head.

..that didn't make any sense. His house didn't have anything to do with this. "Well I know where your house lives, too. And I'm older." Older meant you were the boss. Being the boss meant that, if he wanted to, he could tell anyone about this and Kevin wouldn't be able to stop him. Hah! Donny wasn't mean though, but he wasn't going to tell Kevin any time soon. Hehe. "I wants to know stuff before we duel. So you should tell.... or I'm not helpin." The Hufflepuff nodded, but he wasn't sure if he would be mean enough to leave Kevin here.

Crazy Space Man..? The only crazy person around here was Kevin. Donny sniggered. Kevin still wasn't being helpful, so Donnacha sighed loudly and stretched his legs a bit before speaking. "And............ why?" Maybe he'd find out who this Crazy Space Man was this way.. he wasn't about to look like he didn't know anything, not in front of a second year. A second year he didn't like.

It was the bowing part that mattered. Donny wasn't sure if he even wanted to shake Kevin's hand. ...........sigh. Donny was wasting sacrificing his precious time to help the kid out, some manners or even a smile couldn't hurt. Imagine the amount of sweets he could've eaten by now. "I said it because maybe you wouldn't know that it was obvious." Being nice was overrated.

Seemed like Kevin had done his research, hmm? Donny hadn't done his research, so for now he would have to rely on his memory. Blowing stuff up.. right.. He had learned this at some point, right? Bombarda? That was a blowing stuff up-y spell, but he wasn't sure it was meant to be used on people. Instead he pretended not to have heard the first part and simply nodded when Kevin moved on. Petrificus Totalus. Donny didn't see the harm in that one, just as long as Kevin wasn't going to use it on Donny, that would be bad. "You mean petrificus totalus." That wouldn't be very helpful against a proper wizard though. Really kid, just tell us who the Crazy Space Guy is.

Shields.. For a moment Donny considered giving him the wrong spell, it would be pretty funny to see Kevin lose, but decided against it after a few moments deliberation. That was an evil move. Donny wasn't evil, nope. Didn't plan on becoming evil anytime soon either. His help wouldn't do much though, Donny wasn't able to cast a proper shield charm and he didn't expect Kevin to do it. "Well.. SHIELDS. You just.....it's protego!" There. Done now? Please?

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________