View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 02:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

SPOILER!!: Outside
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

"No need for the sir," he chuckled with a small, but polite, dismissive hand wave. "And no need to apologize, my door is always open to students." Except during the hours he was sleeping or doing research unless it was an emergency. Leave it to the Hufflepuffs to be apologetic and sensitive to the other person's potential discomfort - which there was none in this instant, but still somewhat endearing.

Until she got to the real reason why she was here and then his brow knotted a bit. "As a compulsory subject for first through fifth years, I must admit I am curious as to why you did not feel the need to attend," he replied with a curious eyebrow raise. "But this seems the sort of conversation that would best be had over some tea. Step into my office, take a seat, and get comfortable. Do mind the ferret running about. He likes to weave through people's legs."

And trip them on occasion.

OOC: you can go ahead and post in the office now :3

So, no 'sir's, no apologies. Got that. Leah really wanted to look good in front of teachers. She had actually heard rumors about Professor Flamsteed being weird, but he really seemed fine and nice. The second year decided to not reply as the professor frowned, not only because it was not really a question, but she did not have a reasonable answer to that too. Luckily, he did not ask more and invited her in. Yeah!

A pause. "Wait, you have a ferret?" She said as she stepped in and.. there was a cutelittleferret! It was the first thing she noticed, and as she looked around, it was not difficult to find out that the office was VERY clean. Meh, not quite her style. Leah nervously sat down on the sofa.

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club