View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 10:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Slowfie
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
slothyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
While setting up the dummy, Kevin heard someone come in to the Dueling Arena and his gaze immediately turned to the sound. Seeing that it was ...whats his name.... he waved at him. He looked at the older guy again. The same way he had done in Diagon Alley. Judging. He was judging him whether or not he knew some good spells he could learn and use against the Professor. "Dude you came at a good time!" he said and pointed at the dummy he had set up. "Do you know how to duel? I NEED to learn how to duel and how to use spells AND learn how to defend myself BEFORE saturday."

It was slightly freaking him out how much he had to learn. But there was no way he was going to get defeated by that crazy space man. And hey? Maybe he turned out to be good at this? He rubbed his forehead where the date time and location of the duel was written and switched his wand in to his right hand and pointed it at the guy. "Well? Are you helping me out or not?" He only cared about his own practise.

Kevin still didn't look very friendly. Just like last time.. but he'd offered the sweets then.. Looks could be deceiving. Dude. Oh, right, that was him! Donnacha slowly made his way over, trying to postpone the awwwwful practising as much as he could. "I diiid?" Donny hadn't realised that his service was required. Kevin seemed like the kind of person who'd rather do it all by himself. Oh. Did he know how to duel? Well... he had seen people duel. He knew some spells.. but.. Donny anxiously eyed the dummy as if it would attack him any second. "I know a thing or two, maybe?" Two at the most. "What's happenin Saturday? Something essiting?" In other words; something dangerous that would be fun to watch??? Donny was in!

Whoa! Donny got his wand out and aimed it at Kevin. "Don't be aimin it at me when I'm not ready!" He was a peaceful kid, alright?! And he's also appreciate it if he could make it to Halloween with all limbs attached. Donny could at least teach him not to do that again. "Um.. I guess.... yeah..?" He forced a smile grimace onto his face and cleared his throat. Goodbye world.

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________