View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
FireboltAvis88
Banned
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cristoffer Daniel Strand
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jackson McQueen
Magical Law Enforcement

x12 x12
There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for| LOTR|Whovian|Sherlock Fan

SPOILER!!: Professor Thompson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Hm? Javy for a brief moment thought that was his former student Sander. He wasn't too far off with the guess with the introduction, shaking his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet another Strand, have a seat then. I trust your brother is doing well where he's at now." Now as to what he's here for.

Dragons. It was usually that or Unicorns as the most favoured. That was fine with Javy to discuss. "Naturally, you'll need exceptional grades for Wizarding University. With how competitive it is to work with any creature it takes more than just an 'O' in my class to be considered. Having a well-rounded individual who excels in other subjects and activities will help make it into University and beyond."

Now for the information on the jobs available. "Despite their decreased numbers, there's been a number of jobs in reservations. Ranging from curing for the newborns to actual taming the full-grown ones. A step into Wizarding University majoring in Magizoology will also cover topics on cross-breeding them." Now the most obvious question, "Have you had any experience with any other creature of that matter if not dragons outside of school?"

Cris nodded when the Professor enquired about Sander. "Sander started classes at the Wizarding University and he goes there when he's not playing with the team. Last I heard Sander played his first game and scored a goal. So the family is pretty excited about that," except their father of course, but Cris wasn't going to mention that.

Then he listened with interest when Professor Thompson described the attributes required to specialize working with dragons. "I don't how well I'm going to do in my NEWTs but I hope to get the same or better grades that I received for my OWLs. Except for Astronomy which I got an E, I received Os for the rest. Would rock climbing, mixed martial arts, speed skating, running and swimming count as activities, Professor? If it doesn't, does singing and dancing hip hop?" Cris asked the older man, even as he lowered his voice when he mentioned the last two.

"We have a couple of winged horses back home. Sander and I work with them a lot. Do ordinary creatures count too? We have 3 Siberian Huskies, 2 cats...and oh yes, two Pygmy Puffs and three Owls." Cris counted them off one by one.

"Even though we have freed house elves living with us, we're responsible for taking care of the creatures."

Last edited by FireboltAvis88; 05-12-2014 at 07:55 PM.