View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 09:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

SPOILER!!: Outside
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Javy was cleaning his office, it was amazing the amount of dust and critters and their family showed up during the summer. In the bizarre kind of way, of course. Just when he was about to relax in his chair after the tedious task, he heard knocks on his door.

Flicking his wand at the door handle, he unlocked it for calling out, "Come on in!" He wondered who would be entering in today.

---

ooc: You may post here now.

Leah entered upon instruction and aaah! There's a goose in here. Quite obvious that this is indeed the CoMC professor's office. "Oh hello, professor. I am Leah Abbott, second year." she greeted the professor when she spotted him and introduced herself in case he didn't know.

"So uh, I wanted to know since this is a magical creatures lesson, whether we are going to be dealing with creatures like goblins, werewolves and dragons? Are you going to bring these types of creatures into class?" Because that would be really bizarre. The second year had more to ask and discuss, but she left the others behind first.

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club