View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 05:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Come in she shall. Not the type to beat around the bush, AJ went straight to the point. "I would like to adopt an elf." Her friend told her that this particular professor would be able to help her with the whole adoption thing, and here she was.

"Oh, I'm Aubrey Valentine, but I like to go by AJ." she kept forgetting to do the whole introduction thing. "I'm a first year." Although, she was sure that, that much was painfully obvious at this point.
First person Javy saw enter, was a young Gryffindor girl. Not recognising her at all, he assumed she was a new student. A bold one at that, as his eyebrow quirked. Straight to the point. He much preferred that over the dilly-dallying, after the introductions of course.

"Hello Miss Valentine, it's nice to meet you. Please have a seat. You may call me Professor Thompson." She was young so he was quick to forgive and forget. Anyways, she wanted to own an elf. "It's a difficult process for a family to have a house elf in their own home." Let alone one young student. "Have you discussed with your parents on the matter?" That was the first step in knowing where to go from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireboltAvis88 View Post
Cris entered the Professor's office as instructed and discreetly looked around. Nice!...very nice indeed. Not wanting to get caught inspecting the Care of Magical Creatures Professor's office, Cris quickly glanced back at Professor Thompson and greeted him with a smile and a hand shake.

"Hello Professor. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I'm, Cristoffer Strand, Sander's brother. He asked me to say hi to you, when I came to speak with you.," Cris explained part of his reason for coming to speak with his Professor.

Then he added the rest.

"I was wondering whether you could give me any advice that would help me become a Dragonologist one day. It's been my ambition to work with dragons ever since I was a little boy. They are becoming such an endangered species and I want to ensure that they don't end up being extinct because that would be a tragedy," Cris sadly told the Professor.
Hm? Javy for a brief moment thought that was his former student Sander. He wasn't too far off with the guess with the introduction, shaking his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet another Strand, have a seat then. I trust your brother is doing well where he's at now." Now as to what he's here for.

Dragons. It was usually that or Unicorns as the most favoured. That was fine with Javy to discuss. "Naturally, you'll need exceptional grades for Wizarding University. With how competitive it is to work with any creature it takes more than just an 'O' in my class to be considered. Having a well-rounded individual who excels in other subjects and activities will help make it into University and beyond."

Now for the information on the jobs available. "Despite their decreased numbers, there's been a number of jobs in reservations. Ranging from curing for the newborns to actual taming the full-grown ones. A step into Wizarding University majoring in Magizoology will also cover topics on cross-breeding them." Now the most obvious question, "Have you had any experience with any other creature of that matter if not dragons outside of school?"