View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 06:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post

Ah yes, right there. The problem with the majority of the adults is that they only see one side of the coin. Max understood where the lady’s coming from, but for a wacko to think of something that can easily manipulate his or her prey by using someone else’s unexpected weakness is brilliant. Well, who is to kid, anyway? Not everyone thinks the way he does. “Threatening the lives of children isn’t brilliant. But the wacko’s way of getting what he wants; whatever it is, is…” Max trailed off as he slowly bit his tongue to stop himself from further ruining the woman’s morning, especially now that he knows what department she came from.

Max wondered what it’s like now in their area. “Please accept my apology, Ms. Maroon.” Pause. “I do have a different perspective on things, but I did not mean to upset you.” That will be weird and rude since it’s their first time to meet. “Victor Maximilian Beaugard, Magical Architect, Level Eight.” He said as he shook her hand. “You can call me Max.”

“Is there anything I can do to help?”

“I guess” was all she could really say in response to his answer of being brilliant. She saw it very differently, but to each their own she guessed. She loved sports, loved her job, but lately both were becoming more and more tiring. She finished off her coffee and placed it on the table. Her brown eyes scanning the empty area. Now that the Chizpufles seemed to be taken care of things could hopefully get back to normal in some ways.

Shaking her head she wasn’t going to take an apology, “No need to apologize. You are allowed your opinion. I’m just being a bit edgy with all of it I guess.” She needed to calm down and she knew it, but her annoyance was high and her tolerance low. “It is very nice to meet you Max and please Victoria.” She wasn’t a fan of her last name as of lately. “and you did not upset me so please don’t think you did. Maybe I could buy you another coffee and make my rudeness up.” She gave him a little smile. She could use a refill herself.

A small chuckled was released at his question, “Well unless you can catch this wacko and bring back quidditch at Hogwarts so scouts and managers would stop asking so many questions, or so they stop being irritated by the up security all pro teams have to go through because of this, especially my ex-husband’s wife who is one of those managers that are being the worst.” She grinned knowing he couldn’t, “I’d have to say no at this time, but thank you for the offer.”

Enough about all of this though, “Architect, now that sounds like an interesting job. How is your level a mess like the rest of the ministry I presume?” All of the ministry was a wreck it wasn’t really a question now that she thought about it.