View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 05:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

SPOILER!!: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

“Brilliant? Threating the lives of children is brilliant?” She herself could say that she didn’t believe one word of the wacko that wrote the letter, but she wouldn’t call him/her brilliant either. “I would use many more words for this individual, but brilliant is not one of them.” Sipping her coffee she wondered about the mentality of the person she was sitting next too. Was he just amused by it all or did he really thinking that threating people was a brilliant idea.

Her eyes widened at his words, “The ultimate goal and what is that goal? Ruining fun for children? Putting pathetic threats on something that is a fun, active sport, or throwing words around that make no sense what so ever.” Wasting money, that was the most ridiculous part about the entire thing. Oh it was too early for all of this and she rubbed her temples. Was she going to have to deal with this in the public for long?

Not hungry anymore she pushed her bagel aside and just sipped her coffee hoping it would give her something to get through the day. His question threw her a bit and she realized how incredibly rude she must sound. When on earth did she get so bold recently? Giving a small smile to the man she set her coffee down. “I am terribly sorry, you must think I’m such hot head. You just hit a nerve I’m afraid.” She stuck out her hand. “Victoria Maroon, Division Manager of the Quidditch department.” Now did he see why he hit the nerve?

Ah yes, right there. The problem with the majority of the adults is that they only see one side of the coin. Max understood where the lady’s coming from, but for a wacko to think of something that can easily manipulate his or her prey by using someone else’s unexpected weakness is brilliant. Well, who is to kid, anyway? Not everyone thinks the way he does. “Threatening the lives of children isn’t brilliant. But the wacko’s way of getting what he wants; whatever it is, is…” Max trailed off as he slowly bit his tongue to stop himself from further ruining the woman’s morning, especially now that he knows what department she came from.

Max wondered what it’s like now in their area. “Please accept my apology, Ms. Maroon.” Pause. “I do have a different perspective on things, but I did not mean to upset you.” That will be weird and rude since it’s their first time to meet. “Victor Maximilian Beaugard, Magical Architect, Level Eight.” He said as he shook her hand. “You can call me Max.”

“Is there anything I can do to help?”

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.