View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:51 PM   #24 (permalink)
GlassXRose
Ravenclaw

I Snuggle Werewuffs!
Love Potioneer
Moke

Ministry RPG Name:
Elinor Danvers

|Who's On First? | Challenge Accepted.| | :Ink For Blood: | Team SUITS!|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Well well well.

It seemed Simon was joining the party late as he came to the Magical Lab where the notice had mentioned the pesticide bottles would be kept until retrieved. Elinor was there of course no doubt protecting her workspace will all she had now that she was back in it. Vic had headed out and Genevieve, Jory and Octavia were about either helping clean up the lab or stopping to get their own bottles like what was his own intention.

"I hear there is this solution to our infestation problems...." he mused, not about to barge into the mix of anything going on. There was still plenty of mess within and he had his own task so he wasn't exactly there to volunteer to assist.
One person had left only for another to arrive, and Elinor was still left wondering why the bloody hell the solution had been left in here, and why there wasn't more of it elsewhere? But it was Simon, whom she felt better-than-ambivalent about, and found it in herself to not let out a tired sigh, but to smile at him. (Given that there was very little else to smile about.)

"You heard correctly, Mister Bennett. That box there," she directed, while pointing towards the box she had moved by the door. "Take an extra," she added as an afterthought, "Save someone the trouble of coming all the way down here to get it." Which was Elinor-speak for 'I don't want anyone else coming in my lab just to ask-and-grab for a spray bottle for these bloody Chizpurfles'.

But it sounded nicer.