Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 08:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
As Deputy Headmistress, she knew of the severity of the threads made against the school and its students, she also knew of the security that would be gracing their presence. What she had not accounted for, was seeing so many of her former pupils, and of them... a very grown up, Auror, Joshua Carter. She would never forget the forsaken term that had seen her reearch shed go up in flames, and the Gryffindor come to her aid.

"Pssssst," she hissed in Josh's direction. He was on official business, yes, but it didn't mean he had to stand there like a stick in the mud, did it? "It's soooooo good to see you again, Josh," she half whispered in his direction - despite whispering not being ecessary. "Keeping well I hope?" she questioned warmly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

Speaking of faces her green eyes hit someone she knew was not staff. He's entire vibe was saying something different. She grinned and gave him waves too.
Josh was eyeing the YATIs in the large room when he heard someone asking for his attention. He turned towards the direction of the whispering only to see his former Herbology professor. He gave the woman a sincere smile. "It's good to see you again, too, Professor Bentley." he said kindly. "Actually i am really pleased. I never thought i would back at those days but apparently i missed this school." He chuckled and glanced towards where the YATIs were momentarily before returning to the Herbology professor. "Yes." he nodded "I am pretty good. I hope you are doing good as well. And...you still look exactly the same you did to me back at those years."

Kind compliments to a woman he respected.

Unable to help it, the Auror got distracted when he heard some kind of...squealing. He looked up to see a blonde woman being super cheerful and energetic. Well...maybe she could spread that spirit in the school, some of the staff looked very displeased...kind of...maybe. When he realised she was waving towards him, he gave her a smile and waved back a tiny bit.

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.