View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 06:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
Hmm.. Was he implying that he thought the younger employees were out performing them, or at least they were going to? ”Come on old man” she teased nudging his arm with a smile. ”We can do better than this lot any day.” She might have been perhaps twice the age of the youngest employees but she definitely still had it in her. Nothing like a little healthy competition between work colleagues. Perhaps she was mistaken but she had heard coffee, or the ingredients in it, would actually make you jittery. ”Isn’t coffee supposed to make your hands shake?” she asked. Maybe that was just a Grecian myth.

And then a lady piped up and Octavia frowned looking over at her. Who did she think she was?! ”Forgive me if I’m wrong” she interjected. ”But I am fairly certain the instructions on our noticeboard were to come collect the sprays from here and disinfect the entire department.” And that was what they were all doing here in their shared laboratory. She was not her boss, she wasn’t even a member of her division. Octavia did not take kindly to being told what to do by those whom were not above her. ”I am sorry if we have invaded your workspace but we are just doing what our department head has told us” And she would do very well as to stop bossing everybody about.

As for doing this lady’s dirty work. They had already cleaned up their offices when they had been asked to and the importance right now was to disinfect against the Chizpurfle invasion. ”I am with Vic here, I think it would be much more beneficial if we were to do our own divisions and not all focus on yours.” Goodness. She certainly did not want to stay around for long.

Honestly. Some people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassXRose View Post
Elinor nodded towards the fellow and assured him "That's okay." Her intention wasn't to yell at anyone, even though that's kind of exactly what she did. The lab was only so big, and people took up a lot of space, what with the mess and all... She cocked her head at what he had said before someone else spoke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Vic got a broad wink when Genevieve realized he'd spotted her, and then she turned her attention to the piles of broken glass. It took no effort at all to restore the phials back to working order, and then she moved on to the shredded texts and papers.

Now that was a shame. Much more heart-breaking than the broken glass. Why would the chizpurfles destroy books, when they weren't particularly magical? Those were put back together too, and Vivi finally felt she'd helped enough to warrant her picking up one of the spray nozzles and tapping it against her shoulder.

"I'll come back and help you clean some more after I assist with the de-purfling," Genevieve smiled briefly at Elinor as she prepared to follow Vic wherever his abnormally large feet would take him.
Aw, so the lab lady didn't even know why they mobbed her workspace? No big deal, they were getting out of her hair very soon. Vic grinned at Octavia when the lady practically throw the sprayers at them. She couldn't wait to see them go, huh? He grabbed two, since Branxton got herself one and she was supposedly invisible and stealthily following him. "Okay, thank you for... coming up with this." She did help with this solution, didn't she? She must have.

And off he got out of the lab with the sprayer in his gloved hands. Let's get to work, ladies!