Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Default this is so exciting, guys.
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Text Cut: Airey and Javy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
He gave a nod towards the Headmistress when he passed - looked like that impromptu mud mask from the field trip was doing wonders, heh - and slipped into his seat just as Orsino blew up. "Watch out Piers, I don't think he is a fan of your former house," he chuckled.

Settling into his seat, the astronomer adjusted his top hat smugly so it was tilted off to the side a bit. Looked pretty good on him still, yeah Javy? Heh.

And speaking of the Care of Magical Creatures professor... "I have something for you," he said as he reached into his enchanted breast pocket and pulled out a brown paper bag. Whoops, little more crumbled up than he had expected. Hopefully the contents hadn't gotten smushed in transit. "Spoiler alert, it's kale and cabbage."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Glancing now at his best mate. "Sure did.. a rebuttal on your choice of attire for this evening." Add in a wink to that tease. "I know just what to do to fix it." What may of looked like Javy readjusting the bow on his dress shirt was actually on Javy removing it.. before donning it right on Piers' head. "Now that's more like it." What? It was a tradition now for this to happen, even if he wasn't sleeping. "Glad to be back here again?"

On the thought of accessory.. look at the Star Man. "Well, you look sharp this evening Airey." Yes, especially with his former Top Hat. It had that effect on making an outfit look better in Javy's opinion. "Did you have an nice eventful summer?" He had heard only a little about that summer trip.

Hmm.. a gift? Taking the crumpled brown bag, he was cautious on opening it incase it was ruined. The smell however from it was familiar though..Spoiler alert, it's kale and cabbage.. "Oh.." Funny, that was the same sort of gift his one respondent from that article had given him.

No, no, it was a mere coincidence on that he received the same type and amount of food. Ahem. "Well, thanks.. Lala will really love it." The extra eyes were still on you Mr. Star Man, though. Heh. Better divert where his thoughts were attempting to draw a conclusion. Such as what he put under the chair. "What's that you got there?"

Oh, did Javy have something against what Piers was wearing tonight? He was wearing his typical, simple suit that he always wore for feasts. He didn't have a tie, though. Speaking of ties, why was Javy taking his off?

.... Oh.

"Oh, thank you. I really needed a bow in my hair. It really adds to my outfit." Piers patted the bow tie in his hair to let it settle on his curls. Wouldn't be a proper feast if Javy didn't decorate his hair, would it? He let the bow sit on his head and took a sip of water from his own goblet. He nodded and shrugged at Javy's question. "Summer wasn't long enough, of course, but it does feel good to be back." Back to some daily structure and whatnot. "You?"

Then, hearing the astronomy professor's voice, Piers chuckled as he turned away from Kirby. But then he saw what he was wearing on his head....... "Your hat's crooked," he grunted. Piers should have known he would actually wear it. Better him than on Javy.... right? Whatever. That Astronomy man was a weirdo, too.

Whaaaat? Airey got Javy a present? Piers kept his eye on the exchange and the suspicious brown paper bag. Kale and cabbage? Piers' eyes narrowed a little bit when Javy told Airey that's what Lala liked. Then he remembered the letter Javy got from a secret admirer that had a gift attached to it. Didn't that say something about kale? Piers' eyebrow was up near his hairline during their little exchange there. Just watchin'. Listenin'. Casually. Uh huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Seated comfortably with his legs extended in their full length almost dangling over the dais Leo let his gaze drift over the hall as the student’s filed in. And aurors were taking up positions at strategic points. He noted that one had taken up post by his eagles. Yes HIS eagles. Leo was still a bit o.o over his new Head of House duties. Hopefully he wouldn’t screw it up royally. Fingering on the gumdrop badge in the shape of an eagle stuck to his chest Leo glanced sideways across the table to offer smiles, waves and nods with Airey, Piers, Javy, Orsino and Anastasia.
Oh, look, it was Leo. Piers sent a wave to him down the table. "Congrats on the new position, Leo." Better you than me, he added to his train of thought with an internal laugh. Ravenclaws, man. They were crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
As she turned to move towards her side of the table she froze. OHMIGOSH she couldn't believe it.. Bachelor number 2 and 3 at her end of the table and it was her old classmates. EEEEEP! How lucky was she!! The spring in her step bounced even more, "Javy Thompson OHMIGOSH!! *squeals* This is A-mazing! We are working together!!!" She couldn't help but bounce to him and hug the man, ready or not. "Oh.. Oh I have something for you." Pulling out her wand she flicked it and parchment fell in front of him. "I found this sooooo interesting I had to share." Yep he was going to want to take notes. Her eyes already focused on the other classmate. "Piersy! Eeeeep!!" He got hugs as well and excited happy snaps. "I'm so excited it's like seventh year again, oh and I have one for you too." Yep horoscopes all around. She flicked her wand again sending it to him.
Oh, Merlin. Blonde alert. BLONDE ALERT. That woman was literally the most cheerful person Piers had ever met and it hurt his brain. Piers tried his best to ignore the squealing happening at Javy. He sipped his water again. Oh yeah, this was A-MAZING. TOTES INCRED. SUPES AMAZE. Piers looked down the table at Truebridge. He wanted to know if she regretted her decision to hire this lady yet.

Oh, no. Merlin, no, she was talking to HIM now! "Pierson, he corrected with a stiff smile, but she was babbling away over him, so she probably didn't even hear. Oh, Merlin, she was HUGGING HIM! "Oh. Oh wow, this is - this is great. I love hugs." His eyes widened and he awkwardly patted her back. "Oh, good, I get snaps, too. I love snapping." He didn't love snapping.

"You look very... yellow. Very yellow today." There was too much Hufflepuff. It was hurting everything about him.

JAVY. HELP HIM.

Piers got a paper, too. Awesome. "You know, I was just, wondering what my horoscope was for today," he said, dryly sarcastic. Hopefully dry enough that her bubble brain wouldn't even see past it. Piers didn't read the paper. He just kept it there on the table, words down so he couldn't read it. It was a bunch of bologna, anyway.

Where was the food?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise