Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Lots of Javy and Piers, waves to Culloden and Mr. Auror man..
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Was she late? Oh goodness it didn't really matter either way to the blonde, as she bounced along the entrance and into the great hall. Standing for a moment at the door and just taking it all in. She felt like a first year all over again. This was just sooo exciting, she had never had such a thrill as she was having at this very moment. Her green eyes scanned the tables as she made her way towards the staff table. The staff table, EEEEEEP! She was staff Cassiopeia Despina Morgan was on Hogwarts Staff!

She glanced at the table seeing all the staff members and her smile grew as she saw Bachelor number 1 Cosgrach Culloden. Frantic waves were happening in his direction, did he see? Oh and there was some big guy, she let her green eyes stare at him a bit before he got frantic waves as well. She didn't forget the blonde, nor the man that was with Javy in the cafe that day. Nope everyone was getting her big blonde smile and frantic hello waves. Looking around for Nessa the Divination Professor set her eyes on the headmistress, "Hello Headmistress" She waved bubbly towards the center of the table where the readhead sat.

As she turned to move towards her side of the table she froze. OHMIGOSH she couldn't believe it.. Bachelor number 2 and 3 at her end of the table and it was her old classmates. EEEEEP! How lucky was she!! The spring in her step bounced even more, "Javy Thompson OHMIGOSH!! *squeals* This is A-mazing! We are working together!!!" She couldn't help but bounce to him and hug the man, ready or not. "Oh.. Oh I have something for you." Pulling out her wand she flicked it and parchment fell in front of him. "I found this sooooo interesting I had to share." Yep he was going to want to take notes. Her eyes already focused on the other classmate. "Piersy! Eeeeep!!" He got hugs as well and excited happy snaps. "I'm so excited it's like seventh year again, oh and I have one for you too." Yep horoscopes all around. She flicked her wand again sending it to him.

Looking to the man in the suit she gave him super happy waves. "Hello.. Cassiopiea Morgan and you are a Sagittarius, aren't you?" She could tell by just his way about him. "Eeep! I'm just so nervicided" He looked familiar, but she wasn't sure why. She was so bad with faces at times. Speaking of faces her green eyes hit someone she knew was not staff. He's entire vibe was saying something different. She grinned and gave him waves too.