Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 12:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default mentions of others as well :3 no reply for us, Jay? :(
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
EXCELLENT! The Pictures as promised! Orsino shifted through them and laughed a bit at the Image of him coming out of Space Mountain."Well..." he commented on the picture "I saw no signs saying 'You Cannot be THIS BIG to ride'." He went through a few more and stopped at the Splash Mountain image. Where his arms raised up so quickly he had accidently punched Airey in the Face, and captured it all in one go. "Still really sorry about that." The Rest of the images were all very pleasing as well. "Thank you very much Flambo. Glad you could take that trip with us."
True facts. Although he highly doubted that the muggles who and constructed the place had had the foresight to build things to accommodate half giants. That was the new theory he was going with this term. His previous one was still on the table too, but he HAD survived two trips with the man this summer so the probability of the latter being true was slightly decreasing. Although he also accounted this to him being a stick.

Anyway

"I thought you had dislocated my jaw, but their medical facility was nice," he mused as he took a brief stroll down memory lane. All the pictures of that mouse wearing a nurse's uniform had sort of freaked him out a little though. "I still have the ice pack, although I fail to see the necessity for it to be shaped like the head of a mouse." Talk about awkward surface area coverage. "Stellar experience. Thanks for the invite."

Was this where he was supposed to do some sort of bromance gesture? A hug? Fist bump? High five? He was just going to stand there and nod instead. Nod and smile. Salute. Smile. Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
On the thought of accessory.. look at the Star Man. "Well, you look sharp this evening Airey." Yes, especially with his former Top Hat. It had that effect on making an outfit look better in Javy's opinion. "Did you have an nice eventful summer?" He had heard only a little about that summer trip.

Hmm.. a gift? Taking the crumpled brown bag, he was cautious on opening it incase it was ruined. The smell however from it was familiar though..Spoiler alert, it's kale and cabbage.. "Oh.." Funny, that was the same sort of gift his one respondent from that article had given him.

No, no, it was a mere coincidence on that he received the same type and amount of food. Ahem. "Well, thanks.. Lala will really love it." The extra eyes were still on you Mr. Star Man, though. Heh. Better divert where his thoughts were attempting to draw a conclusion. Such as what he put under the chair. "What's that you got there?"
Smirk. "As sharp as the tungsten needle created by Mohamed Rezeq," he winked while giving the top hat a purposeful tap with his index finger. He was keeping the hat still, by the way, unless the man threw a hiss fit or something over it. Airey would have had it been one of his suits, so the bloke was entitled to do as much. Would be amusing to watch too. Help break that macho dashingly handsome look the professor obviously kept going for. "It was..............SO DISAPPOINTING!"

Only not really because it had also been rather stellar.

"There we were in El Dorado, on the verge of entering an observatory temple. Mr. Branxton and myself that is. He has quite the skill as a photographer and I was going to harness and put that skill to stellar use. Anyway, so there we are and then these swarm of ZOMBIES comes out of no where and attack us...one even grabbed my suit. DISGUSTING. I still have the arm actually. Was still holding on to me after we portkey'd back to the Leaky." He figured he would give it to Medea later.

He could have rambled on some more about this loss, but he was distracted by the conversation about the contents of the paper bag. "Lala?" he questioned with a raised brow. "That would be............" Who? "I was told to give it to you and not.....Lala." Was that his pet name for Piers?

No, wait. Didn't need to know the answer to that one.

"Oh? You mean the box? Delicious hot schmoes kit. Grew rather fond of the things over the summer."
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
With the second year Gryffindor still seated at the Gryffindor table, the paper airplane soared through the air, high above the heads of the students so that it wouldn't get in the way or that anyone would bump up against it and he had to use the spell again. It was a little difficult though, because Kevin hadn't done this spell too often and since he wasn't allowed any magic outside of school he had no time to practise it. Luckily it flew over to the staff table without problem.

He first had to wait though because as he was about to let the paper drop on the table in front of the guy he had decided to talk to the Groundskeeper. From the Gryffindor table, Kevin rolled his eyes but when he came back and sat back down he quickly moved the paper airplane down. Ok he wasn't Kevin without having a little fun though, so instead of actually landing the plane safely on the table he first "Accidentally" landed it on his head a couple of times. Pretending he did not know what he was doing before it fell in front of the Professor.

Kevin broke the connection and turned around in his own seat. When or if the Professor would open up the airplane, it would hold a message saying;
SPOILER!!: Secret message
You haven't forgotten i'm gonna beat you in that duel right? Because i totally will! Tomorrow...or whenever I! can...because classes you know? YEAH!

He had not even put a name under it because the Professor would KNOW from who the message was.
Returning Leobald's nod, Airey also spotted Seren looking especially pleased with herself. Or, no, not pleased. Proud?

It was only then that he really took a look out into the Great Hall, his blue eyes resting on the Gryffindor table and...

"Ow! HEY! Cut it out," he spat while waving and flailing both of his hands above his head as something smacked into it purposely a few times. Oh. A paper airplane? How incredibly muggle of whoever had sent it - minus the whole obvious enchantment of it whacking him a few times. Laws of physics and gravity prevented this from being a natural occurrence. Pulling the paper open slowly while leaning back in his seat - just in case something were to pop out or spray him in the face - he was a bit disappointed to see that there was nothing but words to read. Alas.

Oooooooooooooooh. Heh. Well, of course he remembered.

Smirking, he removed his wand and erased the text from Mr. Hirase with one swift flick. He then removed a quill and ink well from his enchanted pocket and scribbled down a replied before folding the parchment into a four pointed origami star - just a little technique he had learned from a co-worker at NASA - and then sent it right back towards the Gryffindor.

Now...he had wanted to shout something down to Seren...but had plum forgotten what it was....oh well.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 05-06-2014 at 01:52 PM. Reason: *UGLY CRYING BECAUSE OF JAY* /dramatic