View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 11:31 AM   #19 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Hmm.. Was he implying that he thought the younger employees were out performing them, or at least they were going to? ”Come on old man” she teased nudging his arm with a smile. ”We can do better than this lot any day.” She might have been perhaps twice the age of the youngest employees but she definitely still had it in her. Nothing like a little healthy competition between work colleagues. Perhaps she was mistaken but she had heard coffee, or the ingredients in it, would actually make you jittery. ”Isn’t coffee supposed to make your hands shake?” she asked. Maybe that was just a Grecian myth.

And then a lady piped up and Octavia frowned looking over at her. Who did she think she was?! ”Forgive me if I’m wrong” she interjected. ”But I am fairly certain the instructions on our noticeboard were to come collect the sprays from here and disinfect the entire department.” And that was what they were all doing here in their shared laboratory. She was not her boss, she wasn’t even a member of her division. Octavia did not take kindly to being told what to do by those whom were not above her. ”I am sorry if we have invaded your workspace but we are just doing what our department head has told us” And she would do very well as to stop bossing everybody about.

As for doing this lady’s dirty work. They had already cleaned up their offices when they had been asked to and the importance right now was to disinfect against the Chizpurfle invasion. ”I am with Vic here, I think it would be much more beneficial if we were to do our own divisions and not all focus on yours.” Goodness. She certainly did not want to stay around for long.

Honestly. Some people.