Thread: The Hangout
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 11:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

The first answer that Simon was to get was from his bestie, the blonde looking at the man as he explained. "Cause he's an jealous jerk." That was a simple enough explaination as to why Jorge had acted the way he had that day. Short...sweet...and to the point. And most importantly...the truth.

"Gossip...." the auror repeated, sitting down in the offered seat with a sigh. Wait...Josh had said gossip paper, hadn't he? He muttered a few curses under his breath. "Forget reporter. If its gossip...at least gossip around the ministry, that WOMAN must have said something." And to think all he had done was congratulate her on her promotion.

Simon nearly snorted as Ev asked for his side of the news which was something nobody seemed to care for. "My story is I ran into the reporter's girlfriend, whom I had been aquainted with previously, and took the time to politely congratulate on her promotion to department head. " A regret he had to this day because of all that stemmed from it. " Apparently said reporter, who has previously made nasty comments on the MLErs in his articles, didn't like me being near her and talking to her. So he stepped forward and shoved me away before even saying a word to me. " Such rudeness and yet HE was the evil one in their eyes.

"Heated conversation followed...including deformation of MY character...more shoving of MY person and casually throwing wizarding words around IN A MUGGLE LOCATION and I arrested him. He didn't like the way I did things despite being procedure and backed by Emily who was also there and decided to attack me from behind after I deposited him in the ward to cool off." And now he just wanted to lock himself in the office at his desk and do his work behind closed doors. Instead he settled for faceplanting on the table in front of him.