View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 10:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa Chispa Princessa View Post
Jack went ahead his co-worker to the creature holding room. He opened the door and it hit something which he later realized was a broken medal cage and saw that the whole room was a disheveled mess and the smell was certainly worse hereBut he was not mad, nope, he was intrigued to find out what was caused this mess and cleaning up may actually lead to clues. So he began to pick up the mess in hopes maybe the fiend might make appearance or he find a clues that could lead him to it.
Yeah, the bubblehead charm would work, but still January didn't feel it was absolutely necessary. She wasn't going to whine about a little stench, she was just going to clean it up. She had followed her coworker back to the holding room a moment after he left and wasn't entirely surprised to see that that room was in shambles as well.

"Merlin's beard," she muttered under her breath. Her wand was still out, so January began cleaning up the droppings first. "I certainly hope we'll figure out what is behind all this." She was getting tired of cleaning up poop, guys.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise