Thread: The Hangout
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
INTENTLY watching his expression as he read the parchment, Evelyn leaned her elbows against the table as she narrowed her eyes. Sip. Though she couldn't deny he had the same reaction she did from the looks of it. Oh thank Merlin...he didn't do it. "I never said you did." she replied calmly, placing her cup on the table. Implied maybe, but didn't say.

"Is any of that true, though?"
She never said he did? Yeah. While the Auror nodded at that he very well knew that she had thought of it. She had thought of it, right? Otherwise she wouldn't be so...emotionless. Maybe. Or it was just Evelyn being herself. She had never been that "i love to scream my feelings and thoughts to let everyone know" kind of person.

"Well..." Josh began thinking how to put this properly as he threw the piece of gossip paper on the table. "Stuff happened but it is totally distorted in that paper, whoever wrote it." and he thought he had an idea about it. "The Auror mentioned there, the one the reporter was supposedly sat upon by, was me. But i didn't brutally slam anyone's head into any concrete." Brutally? Seriously? It was just a small hit and little bit of blood freeing its way. Apparently the writer didn't know what kind of actions would really be called brutal. Josh could give many examples of truly brutal actions, many of which he had suffered himself. "I was on my way to where he was being held and i saw the perfectly useful Daily Prophet reporter himself, as mentioned here, attacking Simon."

Yup. And apparently the writer didn't bother to mention that in the paper for...reasons. "So my first instinct was to protect my friend and subdue the attacker. I...well...ran to him to stop him. Then i pinned him on the floor to keep him causing any more harm. Eh...he must have hit his head on the floor then."

*mellow*

And sweet merlin, Simon was not a perv.

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.