View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 03:38 AM   #131 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Brynn and Cinna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
SPOILER!!: Bart and Brynn

Cinnamon would was still hungry and still very moody. She nodded as she spoke. "Yep. That's him." She rolled her eyes slightly when he grinned and waved at her dad. She crossed her arms. Glanced back at her dad. "Don't encourage him." She laughed a bit as she shook it off. Too late her dad was returning the grin with his own goofy weird grin and a wave. Oh my gosh. He is so embarrassing.

She turned and grinned at Brynn. "Hey, Brynn." When did Bart become a matchmaker? Brynn's mom? She wasn't sure how that would go. Like heck. That was happening. She liked the girl and all but to have her as a step sister no just no. Plus she did NOT need a mom. And surely not brynn's mom. The last set up she tried was with Emmy's aunt and that turned into a flop. He just kept going back with Poison Ivy. Eww "I'm going to have to get hid of poison Ivy first. Before I set him up with any one else. They're like magnets." She made cringed and made a face like she's just sucked on a lemon.

She was getting to her next since Bart had bought up the her dad and her mom thing. Which was weird. And so NOT going to happen. "So you did get one?" She had remembered how bad she had wanted one when she seen her at weaselys shop.

"You want me to help pick out a name? No name? For real?" because well it's the most logical name for a pet with no name. She laughed she still had the cat she didn't have I name for. "You don't want my pet naming help. I named mine, Millie." silly name. For real. She didn't even know how she came up with it.

Bart was still just staring dumbly at her. “You do so..” He went to point it out to her when she pulled something out and looked into it. “Makeup? When did you start wearing makeup?” That wasn’t something she did. Girls wore makeup not Brynny. He just rolled his eyes about it and decided maybe it was best to change the subject.

What were the looks for? He glanced between the two of them. “Hey your mum is always tailing us around, you seem annoyed with your dad. They seem perfect for each other and if they have each other they aren’t watching us as closely.” Get it.. Ugh who was he kidding they were girls they never got it. “Who’s poison Ivy?” That was an interesting name, but his imagination went more towards the super hero villains. Brynny got grumbles though, “I’m not a matchmaker.” Culloden wasn’t happy with him for some reason, so Bart was dropping the dating my mother thing. He was very unaware if they saw each other again after the day at his house.

“No name is a great name.” He chuckled and patted the Pygmy puff on his best friends shoulder. “Hyper might be good too.” That thing could jump. See Cinnamon liked it, he gave her a big smile as she laughed oblivious she wasn’t really laughing because she liked the name. “Of come on the three of us together have to be able to pick out a name.” This shouldn’t be that hard.