View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 03:03 AM   #130 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Dahlia Blaze
Accidents & Catastrophes
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

SPOILER!!: Bart and Brynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
SPOILER!!: Brynny and Cinna

He glanced to the way she thumbed, “Oh I figured she wouldn’t be far.” He chuckled, she wasn’t thirteen yet maybe that was the problem. He was happy his mother took his excuse of the prefects would watch them and he would be fine. “Then why do you have glitter on your face?” It was an odd thing to see and he didn’t understand it.

He was laughing it was still funny to think about the dog eating it. Finally getting his money out of his pocket Bart grinning. “There we go.” Yep he had his snack money which was a great thing since he was hungry. Oh and the pygmy puff was in her bag, “You haven’t named her yet?” She had the creature for awhile now how didn’t it have a name. “You could just name it no name.” Which would be pretty funny.

Taking Toad back he shoved the frog into his pocket so it wouldn’t get away. His eyes looked around when he heard a familiar voice. Turning he grinned, “Hey Cinna, what’s up.” He watched as she glanced back at someone and he gave the man a goofy smile and wave. “Your dad? Maybe you should fix him up with Brynny’s mum. She’s always tagging along closely too.” He smirked at them both. “Hey maybe you can help us figure out a name for Brynny’s Pygmy Puff.” His eyes turned back to Brynny she wouldn’t mind would she?
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
SPOILER!!: Bart and Cinnamon

Brynn shrugged at the comment about her mom. She was used to her close supervision and was fine with the fact that she was getting more freedom than she did last year. But glitter? Brynn made a face at Bart. "I don't have glitter on my face. Just a little makeup and you can hardly see it besides." She pulled the compact out of her bag and opened it, peering into the mirror to check. It was hardly even noticeable, Bart. She wrinkled her nose before closing it and putting it away.

Why was he laughing about one of her dogs eating her pygmy puff? Gosh he was so weird sometimes.. but then again he was a boy even if he was her best friend. And they were just weird by nature. Once he took Toad back, she pulled the puff from her bag and her eyes widened as the creature lunged at his head, bouncing excitedly from his head to his shoulder to where it landed on her shoulder. "I guess she was eager to get out," she laughed, then gave it a little pat on the head. She pulled her money out of her pocket then glanced up at Bart. No name? This suggestion got a raised eyebrow. "Nah.. I'm sure she can get something better." Even if it was kind of funny.. and she wouldn't be opposed to a funny name. Just not that one.

And she turned as Bart did when she heard a voice saying his name. Oh.. was she invisible? She stared at the other girl blankly for a moment before speaking. "Hi Cinnamon." Then she gave Bart a look. "My mom doesn't need to be fixed up. Just because you think you're the matchmaker now.. I'll let you know if she needs any help with that." Which she didn't. She didn't want a new dad. But a name for her puff she could use and she glanced at Cinnamon. "Bart thinks No Name, but I don't think that's quite fitting.." Any other ideas? Or maybe one would just come to her.. Now what to get for a snack?

Cinnamon would was still hungry and still very moody. She nodded as she spoke. "Yep. That's him." She rolled her eyes slightly when he grinned and waved at her dad. She crossed her arms. Glanced back at her dad. "Don't encourage him." She laughed a bit as she shook it off. Too late her dad was returning the grin with his own goofy weird grin and a wave. Oh my gosh. He is so embarrassing.

She turned and grinned at Brynn. "Hey, Brynn." When did Bart become a matchmaker? Brynn's mom? She wasn't sure how that would go. Like heck. That was happening. She liked the girl and all but to have her as a step sister no just no. Plus she did NOT need a mom. And surely not brynn's mom. The last set up she tried was with Emmy's aunt and that turned into a flop. He just kept going back with Poison Ivy. Eww "I'm going to have to get hid of poison Ivy first. Before I set him up with any one else. They're like magnets." She made cringed and made a face like she's just sucked on a lemon.

She was getting to her next since Bart had bought up the her dad and her mom thing. Which was weird. And so NOT going to happen. "So you did get one?" She had remembered how bad she had wanted one when she seen her at weaselys shop.

"You want me to help pick out a name? No name? For real?" because well it's the most logical name for a pet with no name. She laughed she still had the cat she didn't have I name for. "You don't want my pet naming help. I named mine, Millie." silly name. For real. She didn't even know how she came up with it.

You are Bread!