View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 02:31 AM   #129 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Bart and Cinnamon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
In all of the excitement of the morning, trying to get everything together and get out the door. Cinnamon forgot to eat breakfast. Well it was more like she didn't have time rather than forgot. Because she didn't forget about eating that easily. So thank Merlin Kings Cross had a snack bar.

And now that she had met up with her dad finally she could hit him up for money for food now. Plus she was still pretty upset over the things that happen the other morning. So he still owed her BIG TIME!!!

Her dad was pushing the trunk around now. As big and strong as he was he should be doing it anyway. She didn't mind pushing it for herself but her hunger had made her terribly moody. She had pouted until he took control of the trolley. She was standing in line when she heard a familiar owl. She grinned and turned around. It was Bart! She grinned. "Hey, I'll be right back." She turned back to her dad to tell him and skipped off quickly.

She appeared a few minutes later behind her friend. With a giggle, she said "Hey, Bart!" She turned back to get a glance of her dad who was staring at her. She eyed him and turned her attention back to Bart. Next she was coming alone. He was so embarrassing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post

He glanced to the way she thumbed, “Oh I figured she wouldn’t be far.” He chuckled, she wasn’t thirteen yet maybe that was the problem. He was happy his mother took his excuse of the prefects would watch them and he would be fine. “Then why do you have glitter on your face?” It was an odd thing to see and he didn’t understand it.

He was laughing it was still funny to think about the dog eating it. Finally getting his money out of his pocket Bart grinning. “There we go.” Yep he had his snack money which was a great thing since he was hungry. Oh and the pygmy puff was in her bag, “You haven’t named her yet?” She had the creature for awhile now how didn’t it have a name. “You could just name it no name.” Which would be pretty funny.

Taking Toad back he shoved the frog into his pocket so it wouldn’t get away. His eyes looked around when he heard a familiar voice. Turning he grinned, “Hey Cinna, what’s up.” He watched as she glanced back at someone and he gave the man a goofy smile and wave. “Your dad? Maybe you should fix him up with Brynny’s mum. She’s always tagging along closely too.” He smirked at them both. “Hey maybe you can help us figure out a name for Brynny’s Pygmy Puff.” His eyes turned back to Brynny she wouldn’t mind would she?
Brynn shrugged at the comment about her mom. She was used to her close supervision and was fine with the fact that she was getting more freedom than she did last year. But glitter? Brynn made a face at Bart. "I don't have glitter on my face. Just a little makeup and you can hardly see it besides." She pulled the compact out of her bag and opened it, peering into the mirror to check. It was hardly even noticeable, Bart. She wrinkled her nose before closing it and putting it away.

Why was he laughing about one of her dogs eating her pygmy puff? Gosh he was so weird sometimes.. but then again he was a boy even if he was her best friend. And they were just weird by nature. Once he took Toad back, she pulled the puff from her bag and her eyes widened as the creature lunged at his head, bouncing excitedly from his head to his shoulder to where it landed on her shoulder. "I guess she was eager to get out," she laughed, then gave it a little pat on the head. She pulled her money out of her pocket then glanced up at Bart. No name? This suggestion got a raised eyebrow. "Nah.. I'm sure she can get something better." Even if it was kind of funny.. and she wouldn't be opposed to a funny name. Just not that one.

And she turned as Bart did when she heard a voice saying his name. Oh.. was she invisible? She stared at the other girl blankly for a moment before speaking. "Hi Cinnamon." Then she gave Bart a look. "My mom doesn't need to be fixed up. Just because you think you're the matchmaker now.. I'll let you know if she needs any help with that." Which she didn't. She didn't want a new dad. But a name for her puff she could use and she glanced at Cinnamon. "Bart thinks No Name, but I don't think that's quite fitting.." Any other ideas? Or maybe one would just come to her.. Now what to get for a snack?

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line