View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #126 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

SPOILER!!: Bart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Getting more and more frustrated at the hooting owl Bart was about to put something over his cage when he heard his name. Glancing up he smiled and waved at his best friend. "Hey Brynny!" Half expecting to say hi to her mom he glanced around. "You get away from your mum already?" and was she wearing something sparkly on her? "Do you do an art project before you left?" She had glitter on her did she know?

Snack he could certainly eat, but he was always eating these days. Nothing better to do when you are stuck at home. "Sure snacks sound good." He put his hand in his pocket to dish out his money. "Here hold him." Handing over Toad as he went back into his pocket to grab the money. "Where is the pygmy puff?" She didn't leave it at home did she? His eyes lit up a bit, "One of the dogs ate it didn't they?" That would be so cool.
Brynn glanced over her shoulder and jabbed her thumb in the direction behind her. "Oh she's over there.." Yeah, she wasn't going to get completely away from her mom.. was Bart here without any adult? Then she looked back at him with a curious expression. Art project? "Um.. no.." Where would he get that idea? Maybe she was supposed to?

Whatever.. she shrugged it off and took a hold of Toad as he handed him to her. He squirmed a little in her grasp as she attempted to hold him with one hand to allow the other in her pocket, soon forgetting that idea as he was too fidgety. She didn't want to drop him so she'd wait till Bart could take him again. Brynn opened her mouth to answer about the puff, but soon gave him a scandalized look at his suggestion. "NO." Gosh. "She's in my bag.. Here, I'll get her out. I need you to help me decide on a name." Brynn held Toad out for him to take again.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line