View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default The Office of Gabriela Schultz, Department Head
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

The Office of Gabriela Schultz, Department Head

As you enter the office, you notice that it doesn't look TOOOO different compared to when Gabi occupied the space. In fact, it looks almost exactly the same..

Wait, WHAT?

Yes, it's true. This is not Cale Newell's office anymore. Gabriela Schultz is occupying the space once more. When did THAT happen? Ah well, you can deal with that later.

There are two big fluffy armchairs, and a few other small, wooden chairs in case those fluffy chairs aren't really your cup of tea. There's a nice IN and OUT paper tray for sending and receiving memos to keep things organized, but if you need to speak to Gabi, have a seat and she'll be with you shortly!

Quote:
Welcome to Gabi's office! Please post your character KNOCKING before barging in - Gabi does not tolerate rudeness and hates being interrupted and trust me, you do NOT want to face her wrath. Just be polite, wait until you're invited in, and then let the RP commence! If you need to chat about an OOC issue, this is not the place to do so. Please PM ME, Lissy Longbottom, if you need to chat about something OOC related. Thanks!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 04-21-2014 at 03:48 PM.